Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Youtube videos are not embedding

7 replies to this topic

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,675 posts

I've noticed that very recently, it seems that Youtube videos aren't embedding properly.  For instance, in the following post, the video I linked to isn't showing up.  Instead, there is just a large blank space in the post.

https://nightly.net/...ging/?p=2204001

Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?  The videos don't show up on either Firefox on MacOS or Safari on iOS.  I haven't tried this yet on any other browsers or operating systems.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

CoLA

CoLA

Zero Calories

• Members
  • 641 posts
Windows 10 user here! Just noticed this myself in the Save Point, the latest post in the Mass Effect thread I guess should have an embedded gameplay video?

https://nightly.net/...ndromeda/page-2

CoLA

CoLA

Zero Calories

• Members
  • 641 posts
3 days and no response? The What music are you listening to thread is suffering! This is an outrage!

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,711 posts

Yeah...I don't know how to fix this. We need some better admins in this place. 

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,407 posts

Noobs!

It still works if you bracket it with with the [youtube] codes.  It'll have to do until the software fixes itself or we get better administrators.

Jedi Apprentice

Jedi Apprentice

Custom member title goes here

• Admin
  • 8,682 posts

Fixed

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,407 posts

And now we can all see that Jacen posted Bea Arthur singing.  The crisis is at an end.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,675 posts

Thanks!

And now we can all see that Jacen posted Bea Arthur singing.  The crisis is at an end.

I want to post something witty in response, but I can't concentrate after watching that Nightly ad.

Reply to this topic