24: Legacy

CoLA

Reposting this here...

I watched the premiere of this last night. It has the familiar formula, of course but the main character feels like more of a side character to me. Not sure what it is but he just isn't as interesting as Jack was, even at the start. So far it is standing on it's own without anyone from the original series showing up. Then again, I think most of them are dead, anyways. :p

There is a woman on the show who is supposed to be a cousin of Edgar Stiles but so far that's it as far as referencing the first series.

Totally going to keep watching because I'm a sucker for 24!

Apparently, the producers just wanted to go in a different direction. All indications are that she was never considered.

Strahovski's working, but isn't exactly busy. Her highest profile work since her run on 24 was as Daenerys Targaryen in what was the best Princess Rap Battle. I'm pretty sure they could have gotten her on board if they'd asked.

I liked the first episodes well enough. The basic plot setup for getting Eric involved in the action has definite echoes from the first season of the show and Hawkins is doing alright so far, but we'll see if he can really carry the show.

Before they killed her off, I thought they were setting up Renee Walker to take over the show and they easily could have done the same thing with Strahovski.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.