What the **** is this Darth Maul ****?

Darth Ender

My canon is the live action movies and the stories I made up while playing with my toys as a kid. It's a little known fact that the Empire did not build 2 Death Stars but well over 100. And they didn't all look like the Death Stars seen in the movies. Some looked like a dresser, some a kitchen table, a couch, a fridge, a picnic table. They never could find a design that worked. Also Han Solo became a Jedi.

Ah, I see. I'm kind of similar, except that I only recognize I through VI of the main series, and I consider Rogue One to be a C-canon spin-off on par with the live-action Ewoks movies, except not terrible.

You'll get no arguments about Caravan of Courage, but you leave Teek out of this!

I found the Ewok movies kind of weird. The first is a fun family movie that's mostly light-hearted kid stuff and then the second one starts with the little girls entire family and a bunch of Ewoks being murdered in the very beginning. O_O

My canon is the live action movies and the stories I made up while playing with my toys as a kid. It's a little known fact that the Empire did not build 2 Death Stars but well over 100. And they didn't all look like the Death Stars seen in the movies. Some looked like a dresser, some a kitchen table, a couch, a fridge, a picnic table. They never could find a design that worked. Also Han Solo became a Jedi.

[Ali G]Respect![/Ali G]

I just recently purchased the Black Series Darth Revan figure and all the Dinozords from the upcoming Power Rangers film. I've got a giant Megazord sitting in my living room.

But it's really more of a collection thing. I don't actually sit there and play with them, making the "pew-pew!" noises and such. I just turned thirty-three.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.