2016 NFL Super Bowl Pick'em

Ms. Spam

I dunno, the Falcons beat a weak Seattle team and a very beat up Packers team. Personally I think the 2 best teams are New England and Pittsburgh.

Seattle beat the Pats in week 9, with Wilson throwing for 348 yards. Seattle isn't quite an offensive juggernaut like the Falcons are. The Packers were also held to their 3rd lowest scoring output of the season with the loss to the Falcons.

Not trying to sound smart but I'm sitting and seeing online all the "funny" anti Brady, anti Pats memes and I'm thinking "don't poke the bear." The greatest testament I can make to Brady's greatness is this: I'm not the least bit surprised they came back.

Not trying to sound smart but I'm sitting and seeing online all the "funny" anti Brady, anti Pats memes and I'm thinking "don't poke the bear." The greatest testament I can make to Brady's greatness is this: I'm not the least bit surprised they came back.

I'll take nothing away from Tom Brady in this game. His team had an amazing comeback. I will say this though, Atlanta's decision to pass when they were at the 20 bit them in the ass. The sack put them outside of the 35 and then it went all down hill from there. A couple of running plays and a field goal would have sealed the deal.

I'm only surprised in that I never thought I'd see a performance that made legendary moments like Montana's Super Bowl XXXIII comeback and Elway's "The Drive" look quaint.

Of course, poor James White gets 14 receptions, 139 yards, a 2-point conversion, 3 of his team's 4 TDs (including the game tying and game winning TDs), doesn't win the MVP, and there's no controversy whatsoever.

Yup, throwing the ball there was very very dumb. Also Ryan cannot take a sack there. He has to know that when his back foot plants on the ground at the end of his dropback he has to throw the ball. He had a great year and deserved the MVP but a play like that is the difference between having a great year and being a great player.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.