Jump to content

The Trump Administration 2017-


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you need to carry a gun when you go outside to feel safe or free, I question the very concept of freedom and safety these people hold dear. I can understand gun ownership for hunting, home def

I don't know about dishonest but you're definitely fucking exhausting.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

The violent protestors are't actual Trump supports, they are plants paid by George Soros. Duh.

Oh yeah, I forgot to listen to Alex Jones for my news today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Oh yeah, I forgot to listen to Alex Jones for my news today.

You don't have to! It's all over twitter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zathras said:

Thank you Texas and GOP for shitting on Arizona's vote. :rolleyes:

I am sorry. And I have written Ted Cruz's office about this not that it will make much difference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ms. Spam said:

I am sorry. And I have written Ted Cruz's office about this not that it will make much difference.

Well if it helps, AZ, US Rep. Paul Gosar took a giant dump all over the state he is supposed to represent, in the House today.  Then the riot happened, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Well if it helps, AZ, US Rep. Paul Gosar took a giant dump all over the state he is supposed to represent, in the House today.  Then the riot happened, 

It’s only a riot when liberals do it. This was patriots taking back America from the Soviets.

OR it was antifa rioting 

OR it was all paid for George Soros 

Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, I am waiting for freedom fighters from the future to storm the White House, and reveal Trump as a reptilian alien, by tearing his human flesh mask off.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fozzie said:

It’s only a riot when liberals do it. This was patriots taking back America from the Soviets.

OR it was antifa rioting 

OR it was all paid for George Soros 

Mitch called them "thugs" and I almost cheered. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't talk about politics here for the most part but yesterday is not politics. That was literally maybe the 2nd most awful thing I've ever seen. I almost cried. To see our hallowed institutions treated like that, very hard. To me anyone who got inside that building should be hung. Im not even kidding, old school hanging. It was treason

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, The Choc said:

I don't talk about politics here for the most part but yesterday is not politics. That was literally maybe the 2nd most awful thing I've ever seen. I almost cried. To see our hallowed institutions treated like that, very hard. To me anyone who got inside that building should be hung. Im not even kidding, old school hanging. It was treason

My husband agrees wholeheartedly. 

We talked about how it was similar to watching the news on September 11th. It was the same level of horror and uncertainty but with far fewer deaths. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a similar feel in some ways of like it was awful but I think everyone was afraid it could just keep getting worse. Like was the end game these guys like refusing to leave and some Alamo like standoff? Was Trump gonna go on tv and be like "I ordered this and Im not leaving". Thankfully neither of those things happened but for a time it was truly terrfying what could have happened. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Choc said:

It was a similar feel in some ways of like it was awful but I think everyone was afraid it could just keep getting worse. Like was the end game these guys like refusing to leave and some Alamo like standoff? Was Trump gonna go on tv and be like "I ordered this and Im not leaving". Thankfully neither of those things happened but for a time it was truly terrfying what could have happened. 

Yeah, my blood was boiling watching that.  The thing that went through my mind (and we may well see it anyway) was the Capitol Riot sparking riots all over the country.  I just don't understand what reality someone lives in that can still defend Trump and those, well, domestic terrorists.  As far as I am concerned, the way Trump egged those people on is a microcosm of his entire presidency.  For me at least, it also is evidence that Trump has intentionally caused directly or not, all the riots during his term in a similar way.  I'd further argue that Trump is guilty of manipulating events by his actions (or inaction) for the entire Covid debacle, which has literally been the equivalent of a 9/11 every day in terms of deaths. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...