The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

Everything is running like a fine tuned machine.

Also I am kind of bothered by the cost of the Trump family in office.

My biggest gripe right now is some repeals to laws concerning wildlife. But that's more of a bone to pick with Congress. My weak spot is animals.

They voted yesterday in the House of Representatives to overturn an Obama era law that stopped people from killing bears while they hibernate or gassing animals in their dens or following them by helicopter and then killing them when you land. I mean if you're sport hunting it should be sporting. Not easy. It's off to the Senate next. It passed the House. It was brought up from a Congressman from Alaska. It was a rule crafted by US Fish and Wildlife and had a purpose as big predators do help control a lot of overpopulation issues and have an impact in an ecosystem.

Well, three things there.

1. This is not the repeal of a law. It's the disapproval of a rule that the Obama Administration made up as a part of his legacy building without the role of Congress in the first place. Many of these rules laid out by Obama in his waning months (and before) were legally dubious.

2. It hasn't even gone through the Senate yet. Though I'm willing to bet that it will in order to keep Murkowski happy.

3. This seems like a more nuanced subject than just shooting bears is bad. Alaska has a point that the federal government is sticking their nose into a local ecological and economical issue. I can't blame any state for not wanting to live under Washington's eye in trying to deal with restrictive regulations for what is a fairly major issue to them. They can get beyond nutty and lead to paralysis.

They voted yesterday in the House of Representatives to overturn an Obama era law that stopped people from killing bears while they hibernate or gassing animals in their dens or following them by helicopter and then killing them when you land. I mean if you're sport hunting it should be sporting. Not easy.

I find myself in agreement with this sentiment. On the other hand, shooting a bear or cat out of a tree after your dogs do the hard work seems no more sporting.

Perhaps further evidence for the conspiracy theorists which suggest that multiple realities are presently merging/interacting with ours all because of experiments with the LHC. ;-)

Theory 1: Mom and Dad divorced in an ugly and public breakup. Dad is getting older now and everyone is worried that he won't be able to take care of himself. Mom took all the friends in the breakup and he is all alone. Now he has no other choice than to move in with his rebellious son that ran away as a teenager (after beating his ass) and made him look like a fool. #BRENTER

Theory 2: Trump walks in from the Twitter Suite with Paul Ryan on Bannon and Conway building a model of the next project "The Great North Wall" in the Oval Office. Ryan freaks out about what this is going to cost. Trump then walks over to model, squints his eyes, then stomps all over the wall. He then grabs his pen, scribbles over Canada on the map and writes "North Montana" below it. He then peels a star pasty off Conway and sticks it to the flag. "Problem solved. The North Montanans are going to love me, believe me. I've had lots of them work for me, they're almost like regular people".

Jeez this is worse than the Oscars. All that clapping.

A lot of stuff Trump's promising we already have. I get the feeling that the new health care will be the same as the old Obamacare because OMG, billion dollar industries freak out.

A lot of stuff Trump's promising we already have. I get the feeling that the new health care will be the same as the old Obamacare because OMG, billion dollar industries freak out.

Have you seen the GOP 'plan'? It's a ****ing joke.

Nothing tops the annual jerk 'n' squeal sideshow that is the politicized Oscars.

Trump: What crazy nonsense can I tweet about to get people fired up while I take another quick cost the taxpayers a million dollar trip to Miralago? Oh I know! Accuse Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower! Meanwhile my family and I will make more money and rubes who paid my fees to be in my club house can come shake my hand!

We are all spied on. If there is anyone here that doesn't think the NSA (I just guaranteed it by naming the Devil) is putting this thread on a server in Utah, you are in denial. I understand the dislike for Trump, but to weaponize that data-mining operation, that we all seem to be OK with for some reason, is a step towards some worse shit. We have watched the politicization of the majority of our government organizations. The government gives more propaganda than the media, and it's all aimed at other parts of the government. We are in for a shitstorm. Here comes the flux.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.