Jump to content

The Trump Administration 2017-


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you need to carry a gun when you go outside to feel safe or free, I question the very concept of freedom and safety these people hold dear. I can understand gun ownership for hunting, home def

I don't know about dishonest but you're definitely fucking exhausting.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Odine said:

I kind of don't want to believe Trump has the Rona. It's too good to be true. Somehow he's gonna use this to his advantage.. I dare not get my hopes up 

Well Trump supposedly had a couple experimental drugs administered and presumably the reason he is in Walter Reed Hospital is to monitor that progress.   Plus more and more people who were close to Trump physically have come down with COVID.  So I tend to think it is legit.

But I also have in the back of my mind, what if this is all a show so that he can claim he has a cure, and he knows it works because it cured him.  He knows more than all the scientists and medical doctors in the world combined, after all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The possibility of a virus going around the campaign was huge. He was doing a lot of fundraising in closed rooms. Is it irony that they've gotten this virus and spread it like that wedding in Maine in a super spreader event. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Wallace said that before the debate, both Biden and Trump camps signed an agreement that they didn't have COVID and they would submit to testing.  Conveniently for Trump, he and family arrived late, so they could not be tested and get the results on time, before the debate started.  So Trump and Fam were on the honor system.  Then, Trump and Fam promptly de-masked, unlike the Biden camp.

 

Surprise, Trump has no honor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

Except there was never a "but" at the end of it. I never said anything sexist. Just because an admin with authority and influence took it that way (somehow) doesn't mean it's true.

This is totally off topic, and so sorry for derailing the thread. 

But your intention is irrelevant. It's the effects of our words and actions that define us not our intentions behind them. You can say you're not sexist all day long, but if you are perceived by others as being sexist then, well, maybe you've said and done things contradictory to your perception of yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Chris Wallace said that before the debate, both Biden and Trump camps signed an agreement that they didn't have COVID and they would submit to testing.  Conveniently for Trump, he and family arrived late, so they could not be tested and get the results on time, before the debate started.  So Trump and Fam were on the honor system.  Then, Trump and Fam promptly de-masked, unlike the Biden camp.

 

Surprise, Trump has no honor.

I can't even with the Trump entourage. Like they KNEW this. My trust levels with the US government is at a all time low. Specifically because he's so dishonest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Odine said:

This is totally off topic, and so sorry for derailing the thread. 

But your intention is irrelevant. It's the effects of our words and actions that define us not our intentions behind them. You can say you're not sexist all day long, but if you are perceived by others as being sexist then, well, maybe you've said and done things contradictory to your perception of yourself.

That's a fair point, one to which I will acquiesce. Well, I apologized to one of the parties involved, and now I will publicly apologize. It wasn't my intention to come off that way, and I'm sorry if anyone found it offensive.

But yes, I agree, let's not derail the conversation any further.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Evil, ignorance, and control by people who do know. People like Stephen Miller.

I can see what you mean.  But at the very least, I would throw in arrogance, contempt for others, and complicity.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I would include that under the heading of evil, but I fully agree.

Also, there was a Trump “parade” on the outerbelt around Columbus today. They were driving 15-20 MPH under the speed limit, caused a bunch of accidents, and intentionally stopped in all lanes to block traffic. Showing off again that they’re jerks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2020 at 3:45 PM, Fozzie said:

Yeah, I would include that under the heading of evil, but I fully agree.

Also, there was a Trump “parade” on the outerbelt around Columbus today. They were driving 15-20 MPH under the speed limit, caused a bunch of accidents, and intentionally stopped in all lanes to block traffic. Showing off again that they’re jerks.

They plowed into protestors blocking roadways an act of nonviolent civil disobedience for BLM and NODAPL back in 2016. That's how Heather Heyer died. Good to see another example of their hypocrisy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He just tweeted he's leaving the hospital this afternoon. 

Trump never said the virus wasn't real, he's just downplayed the severity of it-- this fits that narrative perfectly. He's overweight and old, two of the primary categories of being more susceptible. While he'll never admit to being overweight, all the pundits will grasp on to this to support the basic narrative.

I don't think he's out of the woods, but unless he drops dead, his narrative is now cemented with his base.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The local paper is stating that Trump is requesting that the wall be painted black to be more intimidating to those trying to cross illegally.

In other tempertantrum bad for us news, Trump kicks the negotiating table over with Pelosi and says no Corona Virus stimulus until after he's elected. 

Also apparently a lot of old people are starting to move towards voting for Biden. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...