Jump to content

The Trump Administration 2017-


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a third party voter, and hearing "wasted vote" on the daily, I am loving that both Clinton and Trump were caught rigging the election (Clinton in the primaries and Trump in the general).   Granted,

I don't know about dishonest but you're definitely fucking exhausting.

Zerimar is an anarchist. The first one Ive ever known who is older than 20.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

Oh! So now you're a mind reader! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you know my heart better than I do. Please, since I don't know me as well as you clearly do, could you please explain my dishonesty to me? I really want to know so that I can have a stern talking with myself. Thanks.

Wasn't there a thread closed a few weeks ago because you said some things that everyone took as condescending towards Icy and Cerina called you out?  Then you argued everyone was wrong because that's not what you meant and they couldn't read your mind rather than just saying, "Thanks for pointing out how my words were demeaning.  I didn't intend them to be.  I apologize.  I need to do better considering how my choices of words might come across to different people in the future...."

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, if by "everyone" you mean the two people I was having that debate with, then yes, that happened. I already apologized to Icey privately, and I still maintain Cerina was way off base.

Maybe now might be a good time to reveal that I'm fairly certain I'm autistic. I've never been diagnosed or anything (although I intend to be tested for it in the near future), enough things have happened in my life that has me convinced that it is the answer to all my cognitive eccentricities.

I'm not looking for sympathy and I'm not asking anyone here to treat me any differently (I hate pity), but it might be good let you all know that when I am in conversation, I respond from a genuine perception. Whether it's right or not, I have no idea, but I can tell you that what I say I meant, I meant. There's no hidden layer here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I mean, if by "everyone" you mean the two people I was having that debate with, then yes, that happened. I already apologized to Icey privately, and I still maintain Cerina was way off base.

Maybe now might be a good time to reveal that I'm fairly certain I'm autistic. I've never been diagnosed or anything (although I intend to be tested for it in the near future), enough things have happened in my life that has me convinced that it is the answer to all my cognitive eccentricities.

I'm not looking for sympathy and I'm not asking anyone here to treat me any differently (I hate pity), but it might be good let you all know that when I am in conversation, I respond from a genuine perception. Whether it's right or not, I have no idea, but I can tell you that what I say I meant, I meant. There's no hidden layer here.

I thought cerina was dead on. 

 

Anyhow, my fear is that Trump, whom will be receiving the highest quality healthcare in the world, will be all, "meh, it wasn't that bad".  Meanwhile, "essential workers" with low pay and poor access to quality healthcare will be further marginalized by the right because Trump said it wasn't that bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I'm not on either side as I think they are both buffoons, but what Biden's supporters--and Biden himself--seem to forget is that Biden did the exact same thing to Paul Ryan during the 2012 VP debate. Granted, the severity of Trump's tirade was more severe than Biden's, but Biden is known for yammering and has no room to complain. If you ask me, I'd say this is called getting a taste of one's own medicine. I bet that medicine tastes absolutely vile.

I'm paying attention to what you said: "Biden did THE EXACT SAME THING"-excepting he did not. Trump interrupted more than anybody ever has in a modern Presidential debate. He called childish names more, he lied more and he wanted the last word each time. This is not what Biden did to Paul Ryan in 2012.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, maybe not exactly the same thing, but still along the lines of it. I do distinctly remember him saying, "Oh, so now you're Jack Kennedy" when Ryan was only trying to quote JFK. That was pretty rude, albeit nowhere near the level of Trump's rudeness. Biden is known for doing things like that, and to be honest, I thought this debate would end up being a screaming match between the two of them. It turned out Trump was loud and Biden was more subdued. I guarantee his advisors coached him on it, and it seems to have paid off.

That is why I still maintain Biden has no room to complain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I just hope this isn't a fake announcement, where Trump miraculously recovers with no symptoms so he can more easily claim the virus is a hoax and just liberal hysteria.

Some are saying this and saying he'll 'cure" himself just before November

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

Okay, maybe not exactly the same thing, but still along the lines of it. I do distinctly remember him saying, "Oh, so now you're Jack Kennedy" when Ryan was only trying to quote JFK. That was pretty rude, albeit nowhere near the level of Trump's rudeness. Biden is known for doing things like that, and to be honest, I thought this debate would end up being a screaming match between the two of them. It turned out Trump was loud and Biden was more subdued. I guarantee his advisors coached him on it, and it seems to have paid off.

That is why I still maintain Biden has no room to complain.

Okay, from that standpoint, you're right

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know. That's kinda like saying we shouldn't ban porn spammers because people used to post pictures of scantily clad women. One is objectively worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

I don't know. That's kinda like saying we shouldn't ban porn spammers because people used to post pictures of scantily clad women. One is objectively worse.

It is all about the back sides of hands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were Biden, I would be blitzing the air waves with ads saying "How can Trump protect you, when he can't even protect himself from COVID19." But, Biden is actually pulling negative ads temporarily.

Trump is finally getting some karma, and I am totally ecstatic that he is sick.  I hope he gets much worse! If anyone deserved COVID, it's Trump.  I'll take any way that gets that buffoon out of office!

Call me spiteful, but Trump has shown the exact same contempt for people like Mitt Romney, when he had a COVID scare.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

When two realities collide. I wonder if a lot of people who were against the virus and thought it was a hoax have even changed their minds.  

And well then there's the Lyceum. Now we're never going to get Pong back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ms. Spam said:

When two realities collide. I wonder if a lot of people who were against the virus and thought it was a hoax have even changed their minds.  

And well then there's the Lyceum. Now we're never going to get Pong back. 

OH I can see the conspiracy theories now: Biden had DNC spies infect Trump with the swine flu in order to steal the election.  There still isn't any such thing as the covid.

 The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

So this dumb bastard apparently started showing symptoms last Friday, and failed to disclose it before Tuesday's debate.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's a liar so no surprise. But Biden was 10 feet away on the stage and all that bloviated air and screaming Trump was doing could have reached Biden. I bet he tests multiple times. Hell, Biden's wife is a doctor.

I just find it funny that the chairwoman has it as well as Hope Hix. We support our bloviator but from now on MASKS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

About what? That I'm sexist? Well, I am not. Me telling that I'm not should be sufficient.

"I'm not racist, BUT..."

Link to post
Share on other sites

I kind of don't want to believe Trump has the Rona. It's too good to be true. Somehow he's gonna use this to his advantage.. I dare not get my hopes up 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...