The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

Ahh yeah I didn't think of that. 

Anyways, I was thinking about his appointment of this new conservative lady as the supreme court judge. Is it possible she's so conservative that she is incorruptible, and thereby somehow becomes part of Trump's presidential demise? Kind of like the sparrows in Game of Thrones for lack of a better analogy. 

I'm not on either side as I think they are both buffoons, but what Biden's supporters--and Biden himself--seem to forget is that Biden did the exact same thing to Paul Ryan during the 2012 VP debate. Granted, the severity of Trump's tirade was more severe than Biden's, but Biden is known for yammering and has no room to complain. If you ask me, I'd say this is called getting a taste of one's own medicine. I bet that medicine tastes absolutely vile.

So, I actually know people who know her. They all say she's actually a real, honorable, reasonable person who will faithfully adjudicate based on her understanding of the law.  

I obviously can't speak to that myself, and I definitely fear the worst, but there's part of me that is hopeful.

As for attempts on Trump's life - it's highly likely that there have been plans foiled by the Secret Service or other law enforcement, but I also think that if we see an assassination in our lifetime, it's more likely to come from the Right, which is pretty squarely in Trump's corner.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:05 AM, Fozzie said:

So, I actually know people who know her. They all say she's actually a real, honorable, reasonable person who will faithfully adjudicate based on her understanding of the law.  

I obviously can't speak to that myself, and I definitely fear the worst, but there's part of me that is hopeful.

As for attempts on Trump's life - it's highly likely that there have been plans foiled by the Secret Service or other law enforcement, but I also think that if we see an assassination in our lifetime, it's more likely to come from the Right, which is pretty squarely in Trump's corner.

What little I have read about her (wikipedia) Amy Coney Barrett does seem more than qualified.  While Roberts and Kagan were solicitors general, they weren't justices prior to SCOTUS.  I know that is not anything new, but in this day and age, it is surprising to know you have 2 SCOTUS justices that were not previously judges.  

On 9/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I'm not on either side as I think they are both buffoons, but what Biden's supporters--and Biden himself--seem to forget is that Biden did the exact same thing to Paul Ryan during the 2012 VP debate. Granted, the severity of Trump's tirade was more severe than Biden's, but Biden is known for yammering and has no room to complain. If you ask me, I'd say this is called getting a taste of one's own medicine. I bet that medicine tastes absolutely vile.

Biden never treated Ryan like that.  If you don't like Biden, just say you don't like him. 

8 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

Biden never treated Ryan like that.  If you don't like Biden, just say you don't like him. 

I don't like Biden. I don't like Trump. Stop thinking binarily; this ain't Tatooine.

If you paid attention to what I actually said, I said that Trump's trashing of Biden during the debate was more severe than how Biden trashed Ryan, but he still was a jerk and has no room to talk when he says, "He doesn't no how to do that" in regard to Trump shutting the hell up.

1 hour ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I don't like Biden. I don't like Trump. Stop thinking binarily; this ain't Tatooine.

If you paid attention to what I actually said, I said that Trump's trashing of Biden during the debate was more severe than how Biden trashed Ryan, but he still was a jerk and has no room to talk when he says, "He doesn't no how to do that" in regard to Trump shutting the hell up.

fucking ughhhhhhh.  

25 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I just hope this isn't a fake announcement, where Trump miraculously recovers with no symptoms so he can more easily claim the virus is a hoax and just liberal hysteria.

It would be just like Trump to either get out of debates or try to get sympathy votes.

I wonder when the test was done? Like did they know before the debate and showed up all asymptomatic? And I'm not just talking about Trump and his wife (which surprised me she had it because she kinda distances herself from him) but Hope Hix and the RNC Chairwoman has it too. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.