The Trump Administration 2017-

The GOP doesn't care about looking like, or BEING hypocrites. They never have. What in the world makes you think they give a shit about that? They've packed the courts. That's what they want. That's all they care about. They don't play the rules and have never intended to. It's fucking ridiculous that the Democrats haven't figured this out already. Trump's nominee is going to get through, I guarantee it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there we have it. The dumbest thing anyone has ever said on Nightly, period.   And with that, Im going to be gone for a while because Im afraid reading this kind of drivel will make me dumber.

Watching you guys yell at a brick wall is hilarious.

Zerimar is an anarchist. The first one Ive ever known who is older than 20.

Zathras, are you open to a little fun wager? I’m willing to put my assertion that Amy Coney Barrett will be confirmed before the election against your belief that nobody will. So if someone else is confirmed, you win. If no one is confirmed, you win.

Winner gets to select a user name for the loser for a week.

Well, the other person has to be confirmed by the Senate first. Which will very likely happen with the first nominee, but the terms are confirmation, not nomination.