The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

1. Why are you assuming I would know your age, or your personal experiences? Do you really believe everyone on this board knows your personal information? As an example, over the years, I've posted accounts of a few dark/gruesome events from my own past on this forum / as part of debates, but I am never going to assume everyone currently on this board remembered it, or cared to even browse it when originally posted. I--or anyone else would have no reason to assume that. So, when you think you're going to bark at anyone possibly inspired by something from your personal life, unless you are certain the person you're barking at knows your history (which might explain part of as position), you simply come off like those endless Twitter a-holes who think every discussion is an opportunity to scream at what you see as your opposition.

Post #1720, two pages back:

Did Justus just tell Monkeygirl, a woman who has posted here about her own experiences with domestic violence, that she doesn't know any women and SHE is making up narratives about people?

This is this funniest thread we've had all year.

Posts #1742 & #1743, one page back:

The funny part is he still thinks he’s arguing at me.

No, he absolutely knows who hes arguing with, and read your post about her experience with domestic violence. He just knows better.

We gave you every opportunity, man. You could not take the hint.

• 2 weeks later...

So, apparently, over the weekend, a Trump supporter was gunned down in Portland. This was white-on-white crime, btw.

Trump of course got on Twitter and blamed Antifa and shouted LAW AND ORDER a few times. But I thought there were very fine people on both sides? How is this really any different than Heather Heyer, huh? Other than that Heather Heyer was there peacefully, and the guy who was killed this weekend had spent the day shooting paintballs at protesters and was apparently packing multiple knives. None of that should get you killed, of course. But I am again shocked these guys don't seem to comprehend "live by the sword, die by the sword." That's the whole reason you valorize the police and the military, they can die doing what they do because there's murderous nutjobs out there. If you decide to take on their roles for funsies, you can die, too.

Portland's mayor, however, came back and finally said the part out loud that the country was not nearly this violent in 2015, and that it's clearly all Trump's fault.

I haven't heard if the white house has responded.

And this was just a week after a teenager rolled into the Kenosha protests and gunned someone down in the name of Trump and freedom, so, yeah, we definitely have very fine (aka violent) people on both sides nowadays.

These idiots might actually get their Boogaloo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-charlottesville-transcript-20170815-story.html%3f_amp=true

"And you had people, and Im not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats."

Straight shooter doesn't mean effective communicator, just that he spits out whatever stupid thing enters his mind. We used to have people who were paid to "mince" through the words for us, then accurately and fairly translate them for the masses. We called them journalists.

According to Merriam Webster, a Straight Shooter is : a thoroughly upright straightforward person.

Yeah, MD, I am not sure where you got that definition, but babbling about stuff incoherently, being arrogant and boisterous, lying, or name calling is the opposite of straight shooter. Trump is a windbag of hot air, and has been anything but transparent and straight shooting his whole term. The guy doesn't even fact check himself.

It has gotten worse since Trump. Mostly because of the BS narratives like the "Trump called white supremacists fine people" one you referenced. Democrats and the partisan propagandists posing as press have been stoking the fire for power.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA!

yeah, it's the DEMOCRATS. good ****ing lord

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I feel like this reaffirms what people think Texas really is. Like you have to a lot of redneckedy things happening for a place on the border which is 90% Mexican American. I would say that's pretty much all the white people in Laredo and it's environs. 

My hometown Boerne had a peaceful train of democrats going around it's town but they only get 150 cars in their train. The one pictured above had about 1500 vehicles. Amazingly there were no wrecks of name calling at either. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.