The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

Trump's going off the cuff wouldn't bother me so much if he chose his words more carefully. It's obvious he meant if N Korea were to launch an attack then yada yada yada. Not just threaten. I don't have a problem with the sternness of the remarks. It's not like he said ,"If Un doesn't bend the knee he will feel fire and fury like the world has never seen before. I mean it. We have 3 of the biggest, baddest, dragons you have ever seen! Very big!" Who knows though, that night have actually gone over better than what he said. I'm so over everyone going chicken little everytime Trump says something.

It's obvious that he meant something completely different than what he said?

In that case he probably meant that everyone should have the ice cream because I've cream is delicious.

Trump's going off the cuff wouldn't bother me so much if he chose his words more carefully. It's obvious he meant if N Korea were to launch an attack then yada yada yada. Not just threaten. I don't have a problem with the sternness of the remarks. It's not like he said ,"If Un doesn't bend the knee he will feel fire and fury like the world has never seen before. I mean it. We have 3 of the biggest, baddest, dragons you have ever seen! Very big!" Who knows though, that night have actually gone over better than what he said. I'm so over everyone going chicken little everytime Trump says something.

In that case he probably meant that everyone should have the ice cream because ice cream is delicious.

I'm so over everyone going chicken little everytime Trump says something.

The reason: news / social media "armies" cannot get over the fact that their agenda-driven view of the U.S. was tossed on its collective ass when millions who would "never vote for Trump" (minorities, counties/cities won by Obama with no demographic change, etc.) voted for the man and rejected all Hillary stood for (largely domestic issues). As a result, they have returned to their natural state of screaming, propaganda and generally immature behavior--morning, noon and night.

They are doing so much to guarantee anyone with a "D" next to their name will not see the inside of the Oval Office for another 20 years.

In that case he probably meant that everyone should have the ice cream because ice cream is delicious.

I'm not really getting the analogy. Did Trump actually comment on the two scoops of ice cream thing?

I think yesterday he kinda cemented what he was talking about. At this point people going ape shits over his "rhetoric" is pointless. We've been "negotiating" with these guys since Truman. Nothing has worked. If you ask me Trump should have just said "They hate US cause they Ain't US!" "Fat Boy is ronry over there!" Go full troll and fuck with Un and the media.

I'm not really getting the analogy. Did Trump actually comment on the two scoops of ice cream thing?

I think yesterday he kinda cemented what he was talking about. At this point people going ape ****s over his "rhetoric" is pointless. We've been "negotiating" with these guys since Truman. Nothing has worked. If you ask me Trump should have just said "They hate US cause they Ain't US!" "Fat Boy is ronry over there!" Go full troll and **** with Un and the media.

Since Truman the equation hasn't changed. Do we tell the South Koreans to eat the consequences of our insecurities? The consequences of war on the Korean Peninsula are beyond horrifying. Just the deaths from starvation and disease would go beyond most people's nightmares.

I don't really care about the tough talk. I fully approve of his threats in response to an attack on us. I care about his threatening to use military force in response to what the Jongs have been doing since Truman. Sticks and stones love. I didn't hear him wrong either, he said it again today. It may become necessary to use military force to resolve this problem, there doesn't seem to be much hope for a diplomatic resolution. I do agree with you there. I don't approve of any action, or careless words, that makes it more likely though.

On another topic, I have a hunch this "Russian collusion" narrative is about to blow up in a few faces. Trying to ride it to the 2018 election. Riding it to disgrace. It's like they thought "how can we capitalize on this defeat and ensure 7 years of bad luck?". Not by looking in the mirror...

Trump missed a great opportunity. I don't know if it was lost in translation, but when N Korea came out and said they could beat us to a jelly I was actually hoping Trump would respond on twitter, "I don't think you're ready for this jelly".

Serious though, that Democrats recently have used Trump's statements the past few days for political gain is not surprising. Sadly for every mistake Trump makes, the Demo and media fall flat on their faces trying to pounce on it.

On another topic, I have a hunch this "Russian collusion" narrative is about to blow up in a few faces. Trying to ride it to the 2018 election. Riding it to disgrace. It's like they thought "how can we capitalize on this defeat and ensure 7 years of bad luck?". Not by looking in the mirror...

I don't know that it's going to blow up, but if it does I don't think it will be soon. I wouldn't be surprised if the investigation goes beyond 2018.

Heading said that, I think that if there are any real grounds for impeachment it may be from obstruction of justice because he can't stand being investigated or his people being investigated, or some type of shady business deal. The Russia stuff may have happened, may not have. Unless they can prove he was personally involved in plans to hack, I don't think it will be enough to really do anything.

All of this with the caveat that it depends on approval ratings. If his ratings with Republicans somehow completely tank (which isn't going to happen), I could see the Republicans deciding to get rid of him purely for political reasons. As it stands, they would be shooting themselves in the foot to even consider it.

I think yesterday he kinda cemented what he was talking about. At this point people going ape ****s over his "rhetoric" is pointless. We've been "negotiating" with these guys since Truman. Nothing has worked. If you ask me Trump should have just said "They hate US cause they Ain't US!" "Fat Boy is ronry over there!" Go full troll and **** with Un and the media.

My point was just that if you're going to say that he "obviously" meant one thing when he expressly said something different, why not just go all out and say he meant anything you want?

I will agree that he did a good job of walking back his comments and saying things that made more sense. At this point, war with North Korea seems unavoidable, but in an incredibly slow moving way. We've been limping along for decades, and the best we can hope for is that somehow we're able to kick the can and gain a little more time.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2361162/steamroller-austin-powers-o.gif

The kicker is that there was nothing wrong with his statement yesterday. The fault some found with it was that he levied blame on both sides. I don't see the problem with that. If it weren't for the anti protesters things would not have escalated. You can call them neo Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalist, whatever you want that group had a right to be there to protest. The anti protesters did as well, but it seems you cannot have peaceful protests between two factions these days. They always devolve into something violent.

We've had something in Tampa similar(law wise) where they are trying to remove a statue of a Confederate who happened to be a slave owner. Many people here don't really care or even knew the statue was there to begin with. Most are opposed to moving it because it represents succumbing to the social justice rant of the week.

Everything these days is all about "The Optics". (I swear I could make a buzz word of the day calendar and rake in the money) Trump has to denounce the Racists to prove he's not one.

"...Very fine people on both sides...." Wuh?

I have no idea where he's going with all this. He's making anyone who points out that the left is objectively more prone to violence and lawlessness as of late look like crazies. He's simultaneously emboldening the worst elements from both sides. At least when Obama did that, he theoretically was trying to move the ball forward for his side.

How hard is it to say, "Nazis suck," when this happens and then wait a day for someone to be inevitably sucker punched by some antifa moron and declare that they suck too?

Great, his speeches have become the opening crawl to Revenge of the Sith.

War!

It's easy to say he's a Nazi sympathizer. I think the truth more is that he is so concerned with keeping his base that he doesn't want to alienate anyone that might vote for him, no matter how terrible they might be.

In way, that's even worse. He has no rhetoric or moral center-- he just wants to be in power.

Can we also just point out that the same people who were decrying doxxing as the worst, most evil thing ever are now crowdsourcing it?

There's a reason I don't like people.

It's easy to say he's a Nazi sympathizer. I think the truth more is that he is so concerned with keeping his base that he doesn't want to alienate anyone that might vote for him, no matter how terrible they might be.

In way, that's even worse. He has no rhetoric or moral center-- he just wants to be in power.

It could be as simple as the Nazis say nice things about them, so they can't be all bad. That's how the whole Putin crush thing got started.

That is, more or less, the sum of his worldview. Your worth is based on how highly you regard him. I can't imagine there's any strategic thinking that goes into most of what he says and does.

Can we also just point out that the same people who were decrying doxxing as the worst, most evil thing ever are now crowdsourcing it?

What's the context of that?

All of the liberals who are now crowdsourcing personal information on anyone photographed at the rally in Charlottesville. And to make it worse, getting the wrong people.

Oh Lord---

---I agree with every bit of this post!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.