Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Trump Administration 2017-

1556 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,252 posts
Conway is safe. I'd be super surprised if she gets anything negative from Trump since she projects loyalty more than any other member of the administration who isn't related to him.

If she had to choose, she would leave her husband for Trump.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,123 posts

Where IS Rudy? Where is Ivanka? They've each been out of the public eye for weeks.

News today that Vindman's been fired, White House claiming he hasn't been....

I watched George Bush being interviewed on TV last night-talking about his day

on 9/11. It felt like watching a POTUS from a century ago.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,649 posts

Rudy's having to get himself a lawyer. HA! Hope he has insurance. There's apparently a kind of government workers insurance you can purchase in case you have legal issues while serving the White House. 

Nikki Haley's been promoting her book big time. 

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,252 posts

Haley is doing a great job of threading the needle politically. She’s not saying anything bad about Trump, and is really being loyal to the presidency and the Constitution, but is also pointing out that people have real fears about Trump, and not just Democrats or Never Trump scum.

I will never vote for her, because Trump has soured me on Republicans forever, but she’s positioning herself to do well in a post-Trump world. After Don Jr has been president for two terms starting in 2025, of course.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,649 posts

NEBER. That family will be drummed out of politics forEVER. My hopeful dream when  I am freezing during recess.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,123 posts

so do we need an impeachment thread or are we just going to talk about that here? It's getting interesting. The thing I remember most about Nixon's impeachment was that so many people didn't seem to care or maybe didn't believe until it was on TV. I wonder how this will compare because of the changes in TV and media-will the televised charges seem more real to anyone?  There isn't enough popcorn in the world.

Predictions on how Trump will verbally strut when the Senate acquits him? Will he hold victory rallies?

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,352 posts

so do we need an impeachment thread or are we just going to talk about that here?

About four threads down the list you shall find the answers you seek.

Reply to this topic