The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

I was just reading a news article about Jimmy Carter celebrating his 95 birthday. In the comments section, dont say it because I know I should stop reading comments, there was a Trumpet that said this:

Jimmy is probably the happiest man in the world. He is no longer the absolute worst president in the history of The United States of America. Obama beat him out in that rating. Jimmy has been relegated to 2nd place.

HAHAHAHA! I love reading the comments. Carter cut the price for entrance to his Library in Atlanta to 95 cents. And some lady posted that not only was he the worst president ever and totally a waste that tax payer dollars paid for his library and he should be ashamed for charging admission.

To which I replied,

Maybe if you visited libraries more often you would know that based on the Federal Presidential Library Act that no Federal tax dollars are spent on the Libraries and they are built through donations and fundraising.

I think Bush's had some weird exception but god, this is basic information you can find by using the simple tool like google.

I still feel that Carter is underrated even in his deeds later as he's gone through life after being president. One of the things people forget is he was in the military and served.

He learned his lesson. He can whip Democrats into a fury without consequence. The House will impeach him and the Senate will hold a trial that consists of a quick vote to not convict.

I’m not finding any news stories that confirm that statement. There are rumors that he’ll resign next month, but that doesn’t mean he will and definitely doesn’t mean that he has resigned.

• 2 weeks later...

I go home from my second job and forget to come back to this. Perry's out at the end of the year. It came down to it was him who asked Trump to make the call to the Ukrainian president.

I am still kind of upset about the Kurds. And now the G7 will be going to a failing golf resort in Miami! Come to Miami, see green sludge and dead fish and flooding that is uncontrollable and tell me you don't see climate change affects.

• 2 weeks later...

I always feel that way about any president. It’s good that they’re covered, but at the same time I prefer to watch them if and when I want, and almost always prefer the transcript.

45 MINUTES! I don't think even Obama or Bush spent that much time when they make these announcements. It was terribly painful to hear Trump answer reporters questions. They could have filmed it in the Oval Office as just an announcement and moved on.

I gave up and decided to drink my coffee outside with the feral cat colony.

The thing that headline gets wrong, and a lot of people get wrong, is the idea that Trump doesn't have a filter. He absolutely does have one, he just uses it differently. He drops details that match his desire to be seen as a tough guy, and it isn't accidental.

The thing that headline gets wrong, and a lot of people get wrong, is the idea that Trump doesn't have a filter. He absolutely does have one, he just uses it differently. He drops details that match his desire to be seen as a tough guy, and it isn't accidental.

...and that's how he continues to trip up the Left; they have convinced themselves that he's all one kind of personality, or will say only a certain thing, but he can switch that to another (like most normal people) in a second to suit whatever situation he's facing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.