Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Trump Administration 2017-

1413 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,285 posts

Krawlie sayz Wrestling was 100% better than the Super Bowl.  :eek:

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• 34,216 posts
It was. I love football but it was the worst game.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,189 posts
The Halftime Heat match was pretty good.
  • Darth Krawlie +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,285 posts

And we have a state of emergency!

• Odine +1 this

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,189 posts
It's going to go nowhere because of the sucker deal that Trump signed. He signed a bill that actually makes his already questionable national emergency even more questionable. The thing that gets me is that this thing was negotiated. If it were me I'd go after the sucker Republicans that allowed the stupid provisions into this bill.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,285 posts

I just hate the places Trump will take money from to bulk up the amount to build the wall. 

Fozzie

Fozzie

• Admin
  • 4,383 posts
Sucker? Anyone who thinks the Republicans WANT Trump to win and build his wall are the suckers. They want him to fail more than the Democrats do.
  • El Chalupacabra +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,285 posts

Well they are making him go through the Primary process instead of getting an automatic nod. 

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,422 posts

I just hate the places Trump will take money from to bulk up the amount to build the wall. 

So do I.  My dad is in the hospital and on medicare, which is one of the places Trump wants to take from.  My dad has been in since December.  I hope he doesn't get cut off because of this idiotic wall.

zambingo

zambingo

The Human Torch

• 2,925 posts
USA Today apparently has a poll indicating that half of Americans now think Trump is a victim of a witch hunt, which probably proves that if you repeat whatever somethings somethings enough times theyll become truth.

Fozzie

Fozzie

• Admin
  • 4,383 posts
To a certain degree, I agree that he is. At least in intent. The Democrats don’t give a crap about any of the stuff they’re doing, it’s all anti-Trump showmanship. Mueller is more trustworthy, but all of the stuff coming from the House stinks, which is pretty much what you get from the House regardless of which party controls it.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,285 posts

Trump's being blamed for the Mosque shooting because of his rhetoric. I think if you act like Trump you are at least complicit. Words have impact and meaning when you want to become a national figure. So yeah, do I think this is a witch hunt, naw, but I can see how it might be like that. I mean I used that same term to describe the GOPs obsession with email servers and Benghazi. Now it just seems so trivial. 

zambingo

zambingo

The Human Torch

• 2,925 posts
I think that Trump is responsible for stoking the hysteria of these extremists, other than that I dunno. These people, for lack of a more correct term, were surely broken before Trump ran for President.

Fozzie

Fozzie

• Admin
  • 4,383 posts
Bigger than Trump doing anything is these groups taking credit for Trump, which emboldens them online and they talk about how much they think Trump is like them

Reply to this topic