The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

1 hour ago, Ms. Spam said:

I am sorry. And I have written Ted Cruz's office about this not that it will make much difference.

Well if it helps, AZ, US Rep. Paul Gosar took a giant dump all over the state he is supposed to represent, in the House today.  Then the riot happened, 

15 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Well if it helps, AZ, US Rep. Paul Gosar took a giant dump all over the state he is supposed to represent, in the House today.  Then the riot happened, 

It’s only a riot when liberals do it. This was patriots taking back America from the Soviets.

OR it was antifa rioting 

OR it was all paid for George Soros 

I don't talk about politics here for the most part but yesterday is not politics. That was literally maybe the 2nd most awful thing I've ever seen. I almost cried. To see our hallowed institutions treated like that, very hard. To me anyone who got inside that building should be hung. Im not even kidding, old school hanging. It was treason

49 minutes ago, The Choc said:

I don't talk about politics here for the most part but yesterday is not politics. That was literally maybe the 2nd most awful thing I've ever seen. I almost cried. To see our hallowed institutions treated like that, very hard. To me anyone who got inside that building should be hung. Im not even kidding, old school hanging. It was treason

My husband agrees wholeheartedly. 

We talked about how it was similar to watching the news on September 11th. It was the same level of horror and uncertainty but with far fewer deaths. 

It was a similar feel in some ways of like it was awful but I think everyone was afraid it could just keep getting worse. Like was the end game these guys like refusing to leave and some Alamo like standoff? Was Trump gonna go on tv and be like "I ordered this and Im not leaving". Thankfully neither of those things happened but for a time it was truly terrfying what could have happened. 

2 hours ago, The Choc said:

It was a similar feel in some ways of like it was awful but I think everyone was afraid it could just keep getting worse. Like was the end game these guys like refusing to leave and some Alamo like standoff? Was Trump gonna go on tv and be like "I ordered this and Im not leaving". Thankfully neither of those things happened but for a time it was truly terrfying what could have happened. 

Yeah, my blood was boiling watching that.  The thing that went through my mind (and we may well see it anyway) was the Capitol Riot sparking riots all over the country.  I just don't understand what reality someone lives in that can still defend Trump and those, well, domestic terrorists.  As far as I am concerned, the way Trump egged those people on is a microcosm of his entire presidency.  For me at least, it also is evidence that Trump has intentionally caused directly or not, all the riots during his term in a similar way.  I'd further argue that Trump is guilty of manipulating events by his actions (or inaction) for the entire Covid debacle, which has literally been the equivalent of a 9/11 every day in terms of deaths. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.