The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

I remember many many years ago, during the Bush administration, that a certain conservative poster who's since been banned under various screen names, was totally confident that the Republican party would be the first to elect a black man to higher office, as well as the first to elect a woman to higher office. I wonder how he's feeling today. I'm feeling very petty today and don't feel the least bit bad about it.

1 minute ago, Darth Krawlie said:

I remember many many years ago, during the Bush administration, that a certain conservative poster who's since been banned under various screen names, was totally confident that the Republican party would be the first to elect a black man to higher office, as well as the first to elect a woman to higher office. I wonder how he's feeling today. I'm feeling very petty today and don't feel the least bit bad about it.

He’s feeling incredibly confident and believes he was always right. 

Source: Reading his posts on here and realizing that’s the only way he ever feels.

My favorite part so far has been how NOBODY in the GOP has stood up for him since polls opened. NOT. ONE. Beavis got on mic to try to stop counting but nobody cared. I also loved that both times he went public during the count, all the networks bailed on him. I can't imagine what fun it must be to work in the White House right now. It's like Mom left us alone with our abusive drunken stepfather and a case of cheap booze and she's not coming back til he's sober.

FUCK

Can you imagine what it will take to clean out the White House. Those people have been running around with covid stricken ppl. I bet Melania doesn't even let Baron lose in the White House for fear of the scurge. Everything will be a hot mess like the mouse that took over the White House press briefing room.

53 minutes ago, monkeygirl said:

My favorite part so far has been how NOBODY in the GOP has stood up for him since polls opened. NOT. ONE. Beavis got on mic to try to stop counting but nobody cared. I also loved that both times he went public during the count, all the networks bailed on him. I can't imagine what fun it must be to work in the White House right now. It's like Mom left us alone with our abusive drunken stepfather and a case of cheap booze and she's not coming back til he's sober.

FUCK

Graham and Cruz have been supporting him, and McConnell is out there with Trump’s language about counting legal votes, implying that there are a substantial number of illegal votes.

On 11/7/2020 at 4:15 PM, Ms. Spam said:

Can you imagine what it will take to clean out the White House. Those people have been running around with covid stricken ppl. I bet Melania doesn't even let Baron lose in the White House for fear of the scurge. Everything will be a hot mess like the mouse that took over the White House press briefing room.

It would not surprise me at all, as petty as Trump is, that they steal all the towels, trash the whole place like a frat party at Motel 6, leave used condoms and dirty underwear everywhere, leave turds in the toilets, and superglue all the locks to everything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.