The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

If it makes you feel any better, I have a friend who keeps bringing up how long it's taken to confirm Justices and that the Senate just doesn't have enough time.  I'm repeatedly telling him he's wrong, because statistics are only relevant when they're relevant, and this is a completely different situation.

So does any feel like this SCOTUS nominee  is being pushed because the GOP is afraid they've pissed off enough voters that they can't risk waiting until they see if Trump is elected again because now they feel like they've abused the modern voter enough that they will vote them out? Like it's being ramrodded because they are worried? Or am I clutching at hopeful straws? HAHAHAHAHA ha ha heh ahhhh.

1 hour ago, Darth Krawlie said:

If this were a normal election I’d say Biden would win with +/- 330 EVs and the Democrats would retake the Senate. But with the guaranteed lawsuits and claims of fraud and ratfucking and voter suppression... I just don’t know anything anymore.

The more I read about this topic, the more I am getting pessimistic.  Trump is running around giving excuses why he is going to lose, and also implying he is going to fight it if he does lose.  Also, with this election certain to be the first one that will be decided by the mail in vote, which will take forever to count, and recount (likely multiple times), makes me wonder if we won't have the election decided before the end of the year! 

This all is sickening. I hope once Trump is out of office, there are amendments and laws passed to close all the loopholes he has taken advantage of for the last 4 years.

41 minutes ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Electoral votes are constitutionally required to be cast on December 14.

Good point and I forgot about that.  However, when it comes to swing states where the popular vote is contested, I can see a court case to dispute the election past December 14.  You can bet that either side will dispute it if their lawyers can find a way.

This is what my Trump friends posted today: 

You'd be pissed off, too, if the FBI spent years illegally spying on you and trying to destroy you.  You might not sit quietly and trust a biased moderator to hold accountable the former VP who directed it against you.  So, yeah, I think I'd be amped up, too.  #Debate2020

They're saying he was amped because he's a victim. Doooooooode. I can't even.  Oh and laying the blame on Chris Wallace as a biased moderator. That thing was a crapfest of dumb. Chris Wallace isn't at fault. It is the new way we do things in the Trump presidency of paranoid conspiracies and shirking doing our jobs right.

18 minutes ago, Odine said:

350 million firearms in your country and no one's shot the cunt yet. The mind boggles.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were cases the Secret Service foiled numerous plots, and we just don't hear of it because they don't want copy cats.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.