The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

This is an extension of what the GOP has been doing for years. It just so happens to be perfectly timed to also potentially help them win the presidency.

IT'S A FAILING BUSINESS ANYWAY WHO EVEN USES IT ANYMORE I DON'T AND THAT'S REASON ENOUGH TO KILL IT

Never mind that it's a service, not a business, and one that's mandated by the Constitution, and that it's not LOSING money, it COSTS money. You wanna talk about government agencies that spend more than they take in, let's talk about the police!

Between this and secret police in Portland, it's pretty remarkable how often people said anti-Trumpers were being alarmist when saying his fascistic tendencies would only get stronger or that he was a threat to the fabric of democracy. Seems to be all coming true. We still have two and a half months to go before the election, then two and a half months after that before inauguration. Who the fuck knows what can (will) happen next.

1. Justus, my age alone would inform a dumber person I know at least one other rape victim. I say other because I was raped when I was 14. I've talked about it here. Do feel free to tell me that I haven't been because of how I word things, though

2. Just because you say something, or use the most extreme words possible doesn't make it true or accurate.

3. Let me just clear up my stance and bring this car back onto pavement; I did not downplay Clinton's accuser nor her experience-you read what I said the way you chose to. For the third time-I said what Trump said is about the worst thing a man can do to a woman-grabbing her by the genitals and then bragging about being able to do so because he thinks himself a star. This is my personal belief. You don't have to agree; nobody does, it's simply an opinion. I do see this as worse than exposing himself. (as Clinton did). I am not playing a game. (what *is* an 'ill-minded / don't give a damn / head-rammed-into-the-wall' game tho? Can you cram a few more ultimate adjectives into that? I can wait...it certainly makes me question my stance and all I know.) My 'Trump Rant of the Hour'? I'm responding to your laughable comparison-I didn't fabricate this out of thin air. I'm beginning to see how you're getting it so wrong, though. The more you type, the more you add to what you think I'm saying. I'll let you know if you hit on anything.

Can I wallow in this a little bit more. It almost feels like the old Lyceum. GAWD.

Only if you play the part or REV ROSWELL or my Amanda

1. Why are you assuming I would know your age, or your personal experiences? Do you really believe everyone on this board knows your personal information? As an example, over the years, I've posted accounts of a few dark/gruesome events from my own past on this forum / as part of debates, but I am never going to assume everyone currently on this board remembered it, or cared to even browse it when originally posted. I--or anyone else would have no reason to assume that. So, when you think you're going to bark at anyone possibly inspired by something from your personal life, unless you are certain the person you're barking at knows your history (which might explain part of as position), you simply come off like those endless Twitter a-holes who think every discussion is an opportunity to scream at what you see as your opposition.

2. Mirror. While your private experiences were not known, I do remember a great number of your hyper-partisan posts having little relation to common sense. Yeah, that's you. You can post that crap in this echo-chamber, but it does not play in real life.

3. More of your tapdancing denial around your initial outburst. Like others of your mindset, you will remain chained to that sinking boulder called Left-Wing extremism, which allows you to pretend a relevant historical comparison in relation to what voters are willing to ignore is not relevant at all, just so you can all to get back to your ridiculous swinging at Trump. You speak of age, yet it is safe to assume many Americans over say...20...would have some experience either participating in or observing past presidential campaigns where the words or actions of a then-current candidate were compared to one who ran for, or held the office before them, and what effect it had in the positive or negative sense.

This is an undeniable part of American political dialogue as old as the nation, which is why anyone--not just you--who thinks referencing why Clinton's (frankly) criminal act meant nothing to his reelection chances is not relevant when wondering why the Access Hollywood tape did not sink Trump's run is playing a game lost before it started--one that had them scratching their heads four years ago, when it is clear sexual abuse or talk was and remains something never moving dedicated voters to make a different selection with men who actually ended up winning.

All of this came from a miscommunication.

Had Justus said Little has changed in US society since everyone ignored Clintons rape allegations the conversation would be completely different.

If you want a more relevant example, its 2020 and Democrats didnt give a shit about allegations against Biden, and werent even willing to listen to them before deciding they were false.

American politics is nothing but tribalism, and we will ignore whatever could be bad about our tribe because the other side is pure evil.

Totally. Both sides do it all the time. This is why I am a registered independent. I am sick of the nonsense on both sides.

That said, I gotta say the GOP is far worse when it comes to dragging dead dogs into the argument. Why republicans have always got to trot out the Clintons and make the tired tit for tat argument of "Well, the Clinton did it..." is complete BS. I blame pundits like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for that. They are the reason republican voters and pundits think that way in the first place, because they literally built their careers on ripping on the Clintons. Look, they are irrelevant...Bill has been since 2000, and Hillary since 2016.

All of this came from a miscommunication.

Had Justus said Little has changed in US society since everyone ignored Clintons rape allegations the conversation would be completely different.

If you want a more relevant example, its 2020 and Democrats didnt give a **** about allegations against Biden, and werent even willing to listen to them before deciding they were false.

American politics is nothing but tribalism, and we will ignore whatever could be bad about our tribe because the other side is pure evil.

True... but...

ANy dude trying to tell ANY woman he knows more about rape culture than she does, or that she knows nothing about it, is a special breed of ignorant and rude.

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I agree in principle. But I've experienced male rape victims educating my wife on rape, so that's why I don't agree with the absolute.

And it definitely went of the rails quickly, no matter what.

I'll judge him for a lot. I'll even judge him for golfing, especially after all his complaints about Obama golfing or vacationing, but I'm not going to judge his grief.

SO I have been trying to read up on what Robert Trump's death was caused by. I know it is an illness but it seems they are not releasing that info, but I understand he was sick for a few months. Anyone hear if it was COVID?

As to how people handle grief, yeah everyone is different. I can't stand Trump, but who is to say he wasn't golfing to get his mind off his brother.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.