The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

Zerimar is an anarchist. The first one Ive ever known who is older than 20.

I mean, we are all still posting on a 90s style star wars forum as we slide into middle age. (If not are already middle aged.) Zerimar's anarchism is not the weirdest thing we got going on.

"Grab them by the *****" might have taken Trump out during the primaries, but NBC wasn't interested in helping Republican voters vet their candidate. They were sitting on it until it would have the maximum impact on the general election. It wouldn't have come out as early as it did if they hadn't been scooped. Don't call them the enemy of the people though, no matter how they walk and quack.

Zerimar is an anarchist. The first one Ive ever known who is older than 20.

I mean, we are all still posting on a 90s style star wars forum as we slide into middle age. (If not are already middle aged.) Zerimar's anarchism is not the weirdest thing we got going on.

Im not saying it as an insult, but just as a comment because its something I havent experienced. Ive experienced way bigger geeks than anyone on Nightly.

And also world war 2 supposedly ended in 1917 now, in part by the Spanish flu.

I know it was just a gaff, and he misread his cue card or whatever...but **** man. Ladies and gentlemen the president's brain is missing.

What is absolutely insane to me, is that Trump is running around screaming how Biden is an old man with a failing memory. Trump is only 3 and 1/2 years younger, and is guilty of everything he accuses Biden of.

Now, if someone wanted to argue there should be an AGE LIMIT for president, I would whole-hardheartedly agree there ought to be! The military and many law enforcement agencies have a mandatory retirement age of 65. Is it too much to ask that the commander in chief of the military, and chief executive also comply with that same requirement? There is a minimum age requirement, why not a max age, too? I am tired of having to choose between old dudes with their heads up their asses!

And also world war 2 supposedly ended in 1917 now, in part by the Spanish flu.

I know it was just a gaff, and he misread his cue card or whatever...but **** man. Ladies and gentlemen the president's brain is missing.

The fact that he repeatedly gets the year wrong isnt a gaffe. But it is an intentional act to try to get people to mock him so he can prove to his worshippers that the media is just out to get him, even over small stuff

But you definitely are Yulike. You are Kwan Lite

You are full of it. Kwan was a Right Winger. I am not. Time for you to jump off of your extremist POV that paints anyone not spewing your wild nonsense as someone from the ideological Right. Talk about a black and white worldview.

..and about this BS:

"Your disdain and apoplexy is palpable here: ... a laughable false narrative (it is neither)? Do you KNOW any women? Ask one how she felt about that ***** grabbing brag. To many, it truly is about the worst thing a man can say about a woman."

Notice the point being dodged... in order to sell Trump's comment as the worst thing a woman can experience.

Now, I'm going to break down the how and why you will go that low; i seriously doubt you know any woman--particularly one who has been raped. I--however--know women who have, and they would rightfully tell you to go f*** yourself for trying (ultimately) to downplay the experience of Clinton's accuser when you tap-shuffle-tap around it to go into your Trump Rant of the Hour. Yes, that is what you're doing, and I will tell you any expected hand-wringing denials and flames are rejected in advance.

What's despicable about your crap is that in dancing over the historically relevant answer to a question on a sexual abuse matter's effect on a candidate, you are engaging in the same selective memory/outrage that Trump voters were accused of doing regarding the Access Hollywood recording.

Grow up.

You're correct-you're not a Right Winger. I just meant in approach and rhetoric. so you can drop this "...extremist POV that paints anyone not spewing your wild nonsense as someone from the ideological Right. Talk about a black and white worldview." extremist? wild nonsense? Which part of what I typed was nonsense?

Notice the point being dodged? The whole thing was about 'the point'! ,..."about the Access Hollywood tape not ending Trump's presidential bid is easily answered and understood by Clinton's sexual assault allegation revealed during his 1st term not stopping his re-election." You are such the over-the-cliff's-edge extremist that you are trying (and failing) to dodge a relevant historical comparison in order to sell Trump's comment as the worst thing a woman can experience. GOOD ****ing LORD. WHAT did I DODGE? It is not a relevant comparison! You're the only one where who thinks it is! It's straight-up, painfully obvious whataboutism, nothing more. And I said it was "about the worst thing a man can SAY ABOUT a woman"-'the worst thing a woman can experience.' is QUITE different.

''m going to break down the how and why you will go that low" Why I will go how low? WTF are you talking about?

"i seriously doubt you know any woman--particularly one who has been raped. I--however--know women who have, and they would rightfully tell you to go f*** yourself for trying (ultimately) to downplay the experience of Clinton's accuser when you tap-shuffle-tap around it to go into your Trump Rant of the Hour. Yes, that is what you're doing, and I will tell you any expected hand-wringing denials and flames are rejected in advance."

Are you ****ing serious? You think I don't KNOW any woman who has been raped? fuck YOU. You cannot be this stupid.

My wife was listening to a podcast about sustainability with Joel Towers who is an architect and professor of sustainable design, who said in the last three years the Trump administration has undone as much environmental (US) policy as has been written in the last thirty. So that's quite scary, and I had no idea about it. I feel like Trump's media celebrity and his status as some kind of divisive bafoon is the perfect distraction for his administration to do all sorts of damaging legislation that passes unnoticed.

The undoing of environmental protections is one of the biggest reasons we can't let Trump win this year. Why is it so bad to want to keep and save land and animals? Some of the environmental things put in place helped protect fishing so we can possibly have more fish in the future. It's weird seeing how much nature came out just because we all stayed indoors this year.

You are full of it. Kwan was a Right Winger. I am not. Time for you to jump off of your extremist POV that paints anyone not spewing your wild nonsense as someone from the ideological Right. Talk about a black and white worldview.

..and about this BS:

"Your disdain and apoplexy is palpable here: ... a laughable false narrative (it is neither)? Do you KNOW any women? Ask one how she felt about that ***** grabbing brag. To many, it truly is about the worst thing a man can say about a woman."

Notice the point being dodged... in order to sell Trump's comment as the worst thing a woman can experience.

Now, I'm going to break down the how and why you will go that low; i seriously doubt you know any woman--particularly one who has been raped. I--however--know women who have, and they would rightfully tell you to go f*** yourself for trying (ultimately) to downplay the experience of Clinton's accuser when you tap-shuffle-tap around it to go into your Trump Rant of the Hour. Yes, that is what you're doing, and I will tell you any expected hand-wringing denials and flames are rejected in advance.

What's despicable about your crap is that in dancing over the historically relevant answer to a question on a sexual abuse matter's effect on a candidate, you are engaging in the same selective memory/outrage that Trump voters were accused of doing regarding the Access Hollywood recording.

Grow up.

You're correct-you're not a Right Winger. I just meant in approach and rhetoric. so you can drop this "...extremist POV that paints anyone not spewing your wild nonsense as someone from the ideological Right. Talk about a black and white worldview." extremist? wild nonsense? Which part of what I typed was nonsense?

Notice the point being dodged? The whole thing was about 'the point'! ,..."about the Access Hollywood tape not ending Trump's presidential bid is easily answered and understood by Clinton's sexual assault allegation revealed during his 1st term not stopping his re-election." You are such the over-the-cliff's-edge extremist that you are trying (and failing) to dodge a relevant historical comparison in order to sell Trump's comment as the worst thing a woman can experience. GOOD ****ing LORD. WHAT did I DODGE? It is not a relevant comparison! You're the only one where who thinks it is! It's straight-up, painfully obvious whataboutism, nothing more. And I said it was "about the worst thing a man can SAY ABOUT a woman"-'the worst thing a woman can experience.' is QUITE different.

''m going to break down the how and why you will go that low" Why I will go how low? WTF are you talking about?

"i seriously doubt you know any woman--particularly one who has been raped. I--however--know women who have, and they would rightfully tell you to go f*** yourself for trying (ultimately) to downplay the experience of Clinton's accuser when you tap-shuffle-tap around it to go into your Trump Rant of the Hour. Yes, that is what you're doing, and I will tell you any expected hand-wringing denials and flames are rejected in advance."

Are you ****ing serious? You think I don't KNOW any woman who has been raped? **** YOU. You cannot be this stupid.

..and yes, for you to downplay the experience of Clinton's accuser, yet to go into your "Trump is the most damaging thing to women ever because he said..". rant strongly suggests you do not know women who were raped. As noted the other day, the women I know who have been would tell you to f*** yourself for playing this ill-minded / don't give a damn / head-rammed-into-the-wall political game...or its just another example of your gnat-like lack of awareness of the one and only place your position can dump you. I would ask you to think about it, but its you, so...no.

As I posted the other day--in full expectation your hand-wringing denials and flames--it is all rejected.

How about an explanation that doesn't involve the Clintons?

Despite people asking Trump by what he has done recently, people knew who Donald J Trump was. He cheated on his first wife with his second wife. He cheated on his second wife with his third wife. People knew he was a sleaze. When people saw the Access Hollywood tape most people were like "yeah and?"

Maybe you find this alarming. Why? Staying away from the C word, you have politicians like Marion Berry who get re elected after being caught smoking crack.

Well put.

..and about this BS:

Grow up.

Are you ****ing serious? You think I don't KNOW any woman who has been raped? **** YOU. You cannot be this stupid.

..and yes, for you to downplay the experience of Clinton's accuser, yet to go into your "Trump is the most damaging thing to women ever because he said..". rant strongly suggests you do not know women who were raped. As noted the other day, the women I know who have been would tell you to f*** yourself for playing this ill-minded / don't give a damn / head-rammed-into-the-wall political game...or its just another example of your gnat-like lack of awareness of the one and only place your position can dump you. I would ask you to think about it, but its you, so...no.

As I posted the other day--in full expectation your hand-wringing denials and flames--it is all rejected.

You are not going to use this platform to use rape victims as a weapon in your ridiculous argument. Think long and hard before continuing this.

Justus, my age alone would inform a dumber person I know at least one other rape victim. I say other because I was raped when I was 14. I've talked about it here. Do feel free to tell me that I haven't been because of how I word things, though

Just because you say something, or use the most extreme words possible doesn't make it true or accurate.

Let me just clear up my stance and bring this car back onto pavement; I did not downplay Clinton's accuser nor her experience-you read what I said the way you chose to. For the third time-I said what Trump said is about the worst thing a man can do to a woman-grabbing her by the genitals and then bragging about being able to do so because he thinks himself a star. This is my personal belief. You don't have to agree; nobody does, it's simply an opinion. I do see this as worse than exposing himself. (as Clinton did). I am not playing a game. (what *is* an 'ill-minded / don't give a damn / head-rammed-into-the-wall' game tho? Can you cram a few more ultimate adjectives into that? I can wait...it certainly makes me question my stance and all I know.) My 'Trump Rant of the Hour'? I'm responding to your laughable comparison-I didn't fabricate this out of thin air. I'm beginning to see how you're getting it so wrong, though. The more you type, the more you add to what you think I'm saying. I'll let you know if you hit on anything.

Can I wallow in this a little bit more. It almost feels like the old Lyceum. GAWD.

Only if you play the part or REV ROSWELL or my Amanda

Leave it to an angry robot to think that knowing rape survivors is something special that gives privileged insights.

As if EVERYONE doesnt know MULTIPLE rape survivors.

Fixed.

Oh yeah, I was going to post about that in my voting thread. Apparently they're removing the extra sorting machines that handle standard envelopes... like ballots. And Christmas cards. It's normal to have an extra that sits dormant in the facility until it's needed during peak times. But the new postmaster wants them removed completely.

This doesn't effect "flats" like magazines, but I'm still so glad I'm not in circulation anymore.

Completely blowing over that this looks like obvious vote tampering, Trump spends every October-December making a big deal about how this country says "Merry Christmas!" under his rule! But now he's strangling the postal service's ability to deliver Christmas cards. Mixed messages, dude.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.