The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

The weird part is how many people didn't realize this back in 2015 and 16. He's the same now as he was then.

People didn't realize a lot of things in 2015-2016. If people had listened when Eric Gardner's last words were "I Can't Breathe," George Floyd may still be alive today. So I see people who were dead silent 4+ years ago all of a sudden dedicating themselves to Black Lives Matter and like... glad you finally got here, I guess.

I don't get it, but it's heartening that it's happening before the next election and not after.

For sure! I hope enough republicans wake the hell up and see this buffoon for what he is, to not vote for Trump and cost him the election.

The weird part is how many people didn't realize this back in 2015 and 16. He's the same now as he was then.

Remember that time he mocked a reporter with physical disability? How that didn't end his campaign is beyond me.

I still don't get how "grab em by the *****" didn't end it all.

For me, it was his mocking Serge Kovaleski and doubling down on it

I touched on this earlier, but I seriously think that there was just enough people who hated Hillary Clinton more than Trump to cause some republicans to take on the "anyone but Hillary" attitude, and not properly vet out Trump. Not to mention that Hillary didn't excite her own base. This caused Trump to win. I have to wonder if Biden was the front runner instead, if he would have won in 2016.

I don't know as Biden's numbers are polling ahead now by almost 15 points. Some people may be flipping over to another party. It's crazy to think if Trump just did the one that that was prudential to do we would be in this pandemic as bad but because previous administrations did it, we stopped funding the WHO, took critical watchdog people out of Wuhan China and dithered. Now my biggest fear is Jo Johnson will take votes away from secret hair smeller Biden.

I don't know as Biden's numbers are polling ahead now by almost 15 points. Some people may be flipping over to another party. It's crazy to think if Trump just did the one that that was prudential to do we would be in this pandemic as bad but because previous administrations did it, we stopped funding the WHO, took critical watchdog people out of Wuhan China and dithered. Now my biggest fear is Jo Johnson will take votes away from secret hair smeller Biden.

Yeah, my fault. I was trying to be clever, but turns out clever by half. I agree that Biden might just win this thing, which I hope.

I was referring to the idea that Trump has Epstein ties, and it's quite possible that Epstein wasn't a suicide. I SOOO hope that Maxwell implicates Trump as a sex fiend if he was a client. I'd love to see that buffoon frog marched.

For the same reason voters ignored something as incredibly serious like Paula Jones' sexual harassment allegations against Bill Clinton revealed during his first term, yet voters skipped right over that to give him a second term.

For the same reason voters ignored something as incredibly serious like Paula Jones' sexual harassment allegations against Bill Clinton revealed during his first term, yet voters skipped right over that to give him a second term.

Deflection 101.

I think it leads to a fair point, even if it is stupid and antagnostic, but that's Justus.

Why is Trump still getting flack for it while everyone ignores Biden's allegations? Why are some powerful men protected while others are run out of town? I have no clue, but part of it comes with shame. Franken made rhe mistake of apologizing, and is weak and an easy target. Biden, Trump, and Clinton ignore it and move on to the next thing and so do we.

I think it leads to a fair point, even if it is stupid and antagnostic, but that's Justus.

Why is Trump still getting flack for it while everyone ignores Biden's allegations? Why are some powerful men protected while others are run out of town? I have no clue, but part of it comes with shame. Franken made rhe mistake of apologizing, and is weak and an easy target. Biden, Trump, and Clinton ignore it and move on to the next thing and so do we.

Short answer, Trump brings on the criticism by doing and saying stupid stuff? From Day 1, Trump has antagonized the news media, calling out certain reporters by name and embarrassing them. What world does he come from thinking that human nature as it is, it wouldn't come back to bite him? Trump acts like an absolute animal towards the press, political adversaries, and even his supposed republican allies. When you alienate the world, that creates a lot of enemies with an ax to grind. He gets what he deserves because not only has he said and done ignorant things, but most of what he accuses others of doing, he has also done, and often even to a worse degree.

As for Biden... Me Too never said Believe ALL Women. And Tara Reades story has a lot of holes. And Biden never bragged about it like Trump did.

I mean, the guy is white, rich, a boomer, and a career politician. Im sure he has hidden skeletons wed all be horrified by. But he doesnt sell tickets to tour the catacombs, and I dont think Reade is actually down there. I guess thats all we can ask for anymore.

But it was supposed to be at least about listening to women, and nobody even bothered to listen to Reade. Oh, Pelosi says that Biden wouldnt do something like that so its over was the basic coverage, as much as there was coverage. And Biden himself never faced a real, difficult interview over it.

In fact, Biden is mostly avoiding interviews period. Which is super smart, because he mostly just needs to shut up and let Trump kill himself. Keep 2020 about Trump and hide under the bed, Joe. Thats your winning strategy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.