The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

The people screaming about it being a felony are ensuring his re-election. If Trump enemies want him to lose, they need to stop the outrage and find something positive to get behind. Outrage against an incumbent didn't help the GOP in 2012, and it won't help in 2020.

Are a lot of people really losing their mind about this, or is it just the Twitter echo chamber?

It's primarily the Twitter echo chamber, but they're loud, they represent what a lot of people hate, and they make everything into a huge deal which makes it all seem petty. 99% of me wants Trump to lose, but 1% of me wants him to win just to hurt those idiots.

Not the libs, the a-holes. The people who ruin everything, including our opportunity to get rid of Trump.

I also kinda wanted Obama to win for the same thing. But, like I said, it's a 1% thing.

I don't follow twitter much except for comic people I like and to respond to Krawlies posts about his kids. But some old news seems to be coming up again for Trump like how Vice President Pence went to Ireland for a visit and Trump suggested as his boss he stay at his resort which was 150 miles from where Pence was going to meet with the people in Ireland so at tax payers expense we paid for all that security and transport from his resort to the actual meeting spot and he took his family. We're making the Trump family rich through all these hotel visits. Trump has even suggested that one of his resorts be used to host the G7 meetings. So much stuff gets poured on us about this or that and we lose sight that we still haven't even seen Trump's tax returns. But man they can still hang on about Hillary and her emails.

It was not cool for me, Chalupa. A lot of sacrifice happened to get us 18 years of what in Afghanistan? And this fool in the White House can't even think basic things through and understand things like this. And he's a New Yorker. It's the same thing with his weird friendships/love fests with North Korea and Putin. It's like he's never read a history book.

Bolton is one of the ones that if given a choice he'd like to carpet bomb everything in the middle east. I didn't like him much before but at least he tempered some of the dumb things that go on right now in this disadministration.

The moment we leave, that place goes to even more hell.

It isn't America's business to be there in the first place. It isn't any foreign powers business being there. Afghanistan has been sh@t on by the west and the north for hundreds of years. Leave, and they will be celebrating. As for the country going to hell.. Well.. That's up to the Afghan people to sort out.

It is no surprise to me that Trump, while his expressed intention for doing so is good, carries money in his back pocket just like my seven year old does when he gets allowance.

Youre gonna lose that, Wyatt, do you want Dad to carry it?

No. I got this.

[later at the checkout]

Where is your money, Bub?

[there is noticeable panic as he checks his pocket]

Impeachment is stupid. He won't be removed from office and it'll energize his base. Clinton blatantly perjured himself, which is a crime, and everyone knew it but he didn't get convicted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.