The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

Yeah-and *I'M* the one who can't stay on topic.

Impeachment talk is only happening among those who don't know what 'impeachment' means; those tossing it around over this believe it means 'to be removed from office' and in their cases it's simply wishful thinking.

Just as I did with Clinton's fuckery, I don't care about Trump's regarding his job. I care more about him divesting himself from his businesses-which he has not done-and I care about how much he owes whom in Russia-I believe his ass is OWNED and this is why he sucks up to Russians. I also believe Donnie Jr, at least, made some serious campaign violations by meeting with Russians at Trump Tower in hopes of buying some damaging info from the Steele dossier. I believe Big Donnie will continue to throw him under the bus on this. BUT I also believe Mueller will not charge Donnie with anywhere near truly damaging things and most of those calling for blood will be sorely disappointed.

The Great Orange Turnip will get his punishment when he is no longer president and shunned by everyone, Carter has done more for America than this guy. I hope all those riches he's making right now off the taxpayers dollar will be used to defend him against all kinds of things... Eviction, bankruptcy....

I love that ever since the election everything in the universe has been about Trump. At Aretha Franklin's funeral they couldn't help but go after Trump. At John McCain's funeral they were taking veiled shots at Trump. I was watching an American Express commercial yesterday and they guy who I think it's the writer for Hamilton referenced "Mr. President." Shows you who is really unhinged.

It truly is entertaining. I knew people would freak out over Trump winning, but to see it grow to it’s current level has been shocking.

Regardless of his politics, or his baggage, it really does come off as a personal vendetta. I can’t figure out if it’s old fashioned butthurt or just people that vehemently oppose his policies.

To me the most disturbing thing is that people can’t claim to be a Trump supporter without being labeled as an “ist” or a “phobe”.

It’ll be interesting to see how all of this plays out. People that live on the coasts have very different opinions than those in middle America.

There is talk that Trump could get a second term. I seriously believe this if the make up of Congress doesn't change with the next couple of Congress election/mid-terms. His voters believe. The biggest thing is what is getting into the courts as judges right now. And the debt. That freaks me out a little bit too. Otherwise, as long as no major catastrophe's happen it's just going to be endless news cycles about Trump did/said/tweeted/administration member arrested/indicted/jailed/quit and people doing what they do.

He will get re-elected. I live in a predominately black community and frankly I’m a little worried about it. My car stands out, and I wouldn’t put it past the same punks that tried to shake me down for $ to vandalize my vehicle. It’s happenned before.

I always crack up at the concept of “reverse” racism. Whatever you want to call it, it certainly exists. You may live in a world of tolerance, but you never know how intolerant people can be towards you until you actually live that life.

That’s because the word “racism” is used as a common term for prejudice or bigotry. anyone can hate anyone else based on their race, that’s prejudice. What you’re describe is exactly that. Racism is used to describe that situation, but when people say reverse racism doesn’t exist they are referring to the larger power structures that rule society. When you have a country that in its 240 some odd years has only given equal rights to non-whites within the last 60 years, we have an inherent system that works against POC. Just because the laws now give them equal rights that doesn’t mean generations of prejudice, favortism, or people born into rich families that have been rich since the turn of the century having an advantage just goes away.

Ultimately I think these problems are more socio-economic, but it appears as race because save for the last 50 years, it was very hard for any not-white person to gain wealth in this country.

So when your enitre life for generations back has been dirt poor because your people were denied fair education, social services, or access to high paying jobs, and you know it’s the color of your skin, that most certainly can generate prejudice agaisnt white people.

I’m not saying that justifies it, or has anything to do with you personally, but you have to at least get why it happens.

HA! I just worry about my car being vandalized because I am a ruthless bitch about the parking spot I pay for that is constantly blocked by the lazy condo owner that lives next to it. His "guests" block me in when I have to get to work because they can't seem to park in the open spots two spaces down for cars. I've laid on the horn and in general been highly confrontational. In the end I can't sleep at night because I can honestly see my neighbor being retaliatory. It really does come down to class economics. I don't wanna be late for school. And I PAID for the spot I park my car in. This guy sells drugs and pimps his girlfriend out.

That’s because the word “racism” is used as a common term for prejudice or bigotry. anyone can hate anyone else based on their race, that’s prejudice. What you’re describe is exactly that. Racism is used to describe that situation, but when people say reverse racism doesn’t exist they are referring to the larger power structures that rule society. When you have a country that in its 240 some odd years has only given equal rights to non-whites within the last 60 years, we have an inherent system that works against POC. Just because the laws now give them equal rights that doesn’t mean generations of prejudice, favortism, or people born into rich families that have been rich since the turn of the century having an advantage just goes away.

Ultimately I think these problems are more socio-economic, but it appears as race because save for the last 50 years, it was very hard for any not-white person to gain wealth in this country.

So when your enitre life for generations back has been dirt poor because your people were denied fair education, social services, or access to high paying jobs, and you know it’s the color of your skin, that most certainly can generate prejudice agaisnt white people.

I’m not saying that justifies it, or has anything to do with you personally, but you have to at least get why it happens.

You gutless little piece of shit.

Walk a mile.

This I agree with to a point. I am a white guy whose male ancestry in this country can be tracked back to before it was a country. We never had slaves. We were never rich either. We always worked our asses off for our living. We all have problems trying to fight against greed, but greed comes in all colors, ideologies, or any groups larger than one. You put two people together and one of them will eventually find the justification to screw the other.

Some people are fighting racism and sexism to get paid what they are worth. I'm fighting clubs too. The Mormons (who own all the businesses around here) that look at me as almost Satan himself, one that grew up with the truth and walked away. Or the family businesses where the incompetent rejects run the place and you constantly deal with their incompetence while they drive off in a BMV to play golf on your labors.

People these days look at the rich white privileged people, who have always been rich, and think all us white folk had it easy. I haven't found it easy. My family was destroyed by cancer and insanity before I reached adulthood. We weren't stable, financially or mentally, before that. We all get ****ed, some worse, and in different ways, than others. That's what the ride is about.

I love that ever since the election everything in the universe has been about Trump. At Aretha Franklin's funeral they couldn't help but go after Trump. At John McCain's funeral they were taking veiled shots at Trump. I was watching an American Express commercial yesterday and they guy who I think it's the writer for Hamilton referenced "Mr. President." Shows you who is really unhinged.

Yeah, I heard the Trump swipes at the McCain and Franklin services, which goes to show just how "caring" the "mourners" were about the dead when they cannot stop their go-nowhere campaign of hatred about Trump. McCain's daughter is the worst; she cries at the drop of a dime about her father, yet that did not prevent her from making the service more about you-know-who. Stay classy, Meghan.

Thats because the word racism is used as a common term for prejudice or bigotry. anyone can hate anyone else based on their race, thats prejudice. What youre describe is exactly that. Racism is used to describe that situation, but when people say reverse racism doesnt exist they are referring to the larger power structures that rule society. When you have a country that in its 240 some odd years has only given equal rights to non-whites within the last 60 years, we have an inherent system that works against POC. Just because the laws now give them equal rights that doesnt mean generations of prejudice, favortism, or people born into rich families that have been rich since the turn of the century having an advantage just goes away.

So when your enitre life for generations back has been dirt poor because your people were denied fair education, social services, or access to high paying jobs, and you know its the color of your skin, that most certainly can generate prejudice agaisnt white people.

Im not saying that justifies it, or has anything to do with you personally, but you have to at least get why it happens.

You gutless little piece of ****.

Walk a mile.

Oh hey, don't get mad. You seem like an okay kid. Keep on reaching for the stars.

Yeah, I heard the Trump swipes at the McCain and Franklin services, which goes to show just how "caring" the "mourners" were about the dead when they cannot stop their go-nowhere campaign of hatred about Trump. McCain's daughter is the worst; she cries at the drop of a dime about her father, yet that did not prevent her from making the service more about you-know-who. Stay classy, Meghan.
Now the Franklin family is upset with the pastor who have the eulogy because he made it about the wrongs in the black community. While I might agree with his sentiments, I do agree that a funeral was neither the time or the place for it. Though if you're taking this stance, why not condemn everyone who spoke that made her service a vehicle for political rhetoric?

As for Meghan McCain I get her dislike of Trump. Guy went after her dad bigly. :p Why make your father's funeral about Trump? Don't get it.

It was all I could do to not punch my dad's old boss at his funeral, and he didn't actively verbally attack and insult my dad in public. Grief often includes anger, and Trump is an easy person to point it toward.

He will get re-elected. I live in a predominately black community and frankly I’m a little worried about it. My car stands out, and I wouldn’t put it past the same punks that tried to shake me down for $ to vandalize my vehicle. It’s happenned before.

Is it a 70's Trans AM with a chain for a steering wheel?

The McCain third funeral/ceremony at the Capital was for DC. So I feel okay with that type of Trump jabbing.

It's not the pot shots at Trump. It's the fact that the funeral (however many services they had) had nothing to do with Trump. It was about McCain's life. By bring up Trump, indirectly or not, you make the service about him. You make John McCain's life about Trump. The man lived 81 years and you focus on 2. If you loathe the man that much you don't talk about him at all.

Trump should respond to Booker's claims of disclosing classified information without permission by exercising his authority to declassify. I think that's what he has in mind. They have given him plenty of rope to hang them with. Time to show the country the cards these clowns are playing with. Not that it will help. Anybody that is actually paying attention should see what's happening.

On this op-ed, the person described in it is exactly the type of person I want in every administration, the Obama administration certainly could have used a few. But the person described in that op-ed wouldn't have written it. That act is detrimental to all their supposed goals. They only want to be famous for opposing Trump.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.