The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

Seriously. fuck OFF. What a giant dick move. I don't give a fuck what you think of me as a teacher. But just to be a ****ing asshole to be an asshole invalidates you as a person. Why don't you go out and get an application to be a Walmart greeter. DICK. You are the perfect Trump voter because you just like the toxic hate. See you on welfare soon, bum.

That just makes me so mad. I mean honestly can any of you remember the Pledge - 1950's nationalism thing designed to indoctrinate children in public school at the height of the Red Scare? fuck even questioning my ability as a teacher aside, screw you, Tex, seriously. I am a damn good teacher. You don't know jack about what I do or what happens in a classroom. You can be a jerk automatically but I was just agreeing with Met and adding another one of the big patriotic things from our past.

I mean honestly can any of you remember the Pledge - 1950's nationalism thing designed to indoctrinate children in public school at the height of the Red Scare?

Side-stepping your feud with Tex, I'm pretty sure most people could recite the pledge. Also, it was written to be recited in schools way back in the 19th century and was commonly recited long before the 1950s.

Guys, I don't want to rush to conclusions, but Trump as president may have been a bad idea.

I really wish we had elected Romney in 2012. It would have hit the pause button on this ugliness for a few years and we could have really used it.

That just makes me so mad. I mean honestly can any of you remember the Pledge - 1950's nationalism thing designed to indoctrinate children in public school at the height of the Red Scare? **** even questioning my ability as a teacher aside, screw you, Tex, seriously. I am a damn good teacher. You don't know jack about what I do or what happens in a classroom. You can be a jerk automatically but I was just agreeing with Met and adding another one of the big patriotic things from our past.

This is not Tex this his is his girlfriend . I am a teacher with a associates in nursing, early child education bachlorers in science and elementary education and a master in family studies. I am a Jew and my family came from Poland, my dad had rocks thrown at him as he walked to school each day. Only because he looked different and was from a jewish family. Both of my grandfathers served in world war 2, my mother’s father led the people out of concentration camps, I am so lucks to be a pat of this country, I could not imagine what my grandparents have seen, I am very proud to be a citizen, oh and proud of my president,,,,, MR. Donald Trump, my parents and grandparents worked hard to be a citizen of this country. I am damn proud of that. I will always as a TEACHER MAKE MAY CHILDREN proud of the country we live in.

I have been sexually harrassed by Mexicans living in my housing community. Believe me it is not cheap to live here.why do they get it free. I am afraid to even go to my community pool, I am proud of my country and my grandfathers. They are the hero’s. I wish you were as brave as they were...

I had some snark to post for Tex and his 'girlfriend'.

But my judgement got the better of me.

You wouldn't know her. She lives in Canada.

I am not from Canada. One of my best friends and her husband are from Canada. I hate to be bullied especially from men. Men who have no idea what they are talking about.

Don't fuck with my great southern American perfect man Scotty. You guys are to funny. Going to the pool now in my patriot red,white and blue bikini.. You guys are missing out. Quit being so stupid and wake up. Maybe you will get a real woman like me.

Feels good, huh?

You did phenomenally better than I did though because you didn’t take a shot at Tex.

It really does. I didn't feel the need to vent for a few hours after that.

"I agree, **** Trump, but if there was any sign that somebody else was going to stir the **** into the open he wouldn't be in the White House"

Can you clarify, please? Can you tell me what this means; 'if there was any sign that somebody else was going to stir the **** into the open'-stir what **** 'into the open'? Be specific, plz?

No, I cannot clarify. Your willful stupidity cannot be helped. That's pretty much your only move, pretend you don't understand.

Guys, I don't want to rush to conclusions, but Trump as president may have been a bad idea.

I tried to tell people that in the PRIMARY! That's when it mattered.

That was good comedy though. If only comedians remembered what comedy was these days. Everybody thinks they're George ****in' Carlin. Like there could have been more than one. George Carlin without intelligence is just ass with lots of ass.

Feels good, huh?

You did phenomenally better than I did though because you didn’t take a shot at Tex.

It really does. I didn't feel the need to vent for a few hours after that.

"I agree, **** Trump, but if there was any sign that somebody else was going to stir the **** into the open he wouldn't be in the White House"

Can you clarify, please? Can you tell me what this means; 'if there was any sign that somebody else was going to stir the **** into the open'-stir what **** 'into the open'? Be specific, plz?

No, I cannot clarify. Your willful stupidity cannot be helped. That's pretty much your only move, pretend you don't understand.

Pretend? Why would anyone do that? Sorry, I really don't understand what you said there. No big deal, I can live without getting your point. I've never heard the expression 'stir the shit into the open'. And was just wondering what you considered shit, not matter where it was ...stirred..?

Really? I thought the writing was on the wall on that one. The Supreme Court kept knocking down all the injunctions issued from the district and Circuit courts and the 5 conservatives seemed very skeptical in oral argument.

Been a very good Supreme Court term for religious liberty. They may have semi-punted on the baker issue, but Kennedy smacked down the Colorado Civil Rights Commission for being openly hostile to sincerely held religious views. Then he turned around and did the same to California on the crisis pregnancy center case yesterday on free speech grounds.

They'll probably issue one more ruling on free speech, that unions can't compel people to give them money to turn around and use for political purposes, and then we'll see if someone retires. If not Kennedy, it's very possible that Thomas will want to retire.

The Supreme Court kept slapping down those lower court opinions though.

Anyway, no need for anyone to die. Kennedy announced his retirement. In all likelihood, that will leave Roberts as the swing justice and while he may be hesitant to roll back some precedents, he's highly unlikely to expand on any of them. It's a big change.

I suspect race-based affirmative action, which is very clearly contrary to the 14th Amendment, will be the first big case that will be overturned. That Asians at Harvard lawsuit might well be the vehicle as soon as it passes through the lower courts. O'Connor did say that her opinion in Bollinger that things might change in 25 years. It's only been 15, but Roberts could use that line to say that race-based affirmative action is illegal while saying that he was respecting the precedent.

I know a lot of people who have said that they have to vote Republican because of the Supreme Court and abortion.

What's the new excuse going to be?

Don't see how it changes until there's at least a bit more breathing room. Until further notice, liberals are literally one vote at the Supreme Court away from effectively running the country permanently through the court's "I win" button.

I didn't vote for Trump, but these two court vacancies were, by far, the biggest enticement. I knew that if Clinton won, that would effectively end any chance of conservative governance forever.

Don't see how it changes until there's at least a bit more breathing room. Until further notice, liberals are literally one vote at the Supreme Court away from effectively running the country permanently through the court's "I win" button.

I didn't vote for Trump, but these two court vacancies were, by far, the biggest enticement. I knew that if Clinton won, that would effectively end any chance of conservative governance forever.

I started a separate thread and meant to post more in it and elaborate about Kennedy's possible replacement. With certain nominees that get through we could see Roe v. Wade overturned. I honestly think Hillary was a middle of the roader centrist so not uber liberal. If she had won her nominees would have passed as conservative simply be virtue of her not being Obama. I'll post this in that thread so if we want to talk about that it will be there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.