The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

I just find commodity pricing an indicator of the Trump administration two years in. He was coasting on Obama fiscal policies which were very middle of the road and conservative. Now we're starting to see the free wheeling type administrations real cost on things and staples for the average American.

Four years ago is the last time I paid $2.63 to fill up my car. I can only imagine what it would like for a West Coastie.

I am still relatively unhindered by the administration's policies but I have seen some bumps in costs like the gasoline price or say my premiums for insurance and it was a nice tax season for me.

I just find commodity pricing an indicator of the Trump administration two years in. He was coasting on Obama fiscal policies which were very middle of the road and conservative. Now we're starting to see the free wheeling type administrations real cost on things and staples for the average American.

Care to explain what fiscal policy is making a difference in international oil prices?

Had an idea for a political cartoon, but I'm not an artist. An adviser is trying to talk to Trump "-a very delicate matter, people have a strong emotional investment in this issue. I advise we act in a moderated and thoughtful-". Meanwhile Trump is walking towards a gaggle of reporters with a gas can in one hand while typing out a tweet on his cellphone with the other. He says "I got this".

The LULZ of the Eagles are not coming let's have a patriotic flavored celebration where our president can't even remember the lyrics to our Nation's major songs was good.

I doubt most know the lyrics to the song. Only Right Wing zealots claim they know every word of the song like its a cultural standard.

You doubt most people know the words to God Bless America?? Are you SERIOUS? Do you forget the words to Happy Birthday? It's almost as well known... and even if it weren't, a POTUS who's a year into the job should grasp that a camera may be on his face a time or two at an event and if he doesn't know the words, maybe he shouldn't sing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.