The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

wow. Gulianni?

Again, give it a minute. You’ll have something to pounce on momentarily. Perhaps Melania will wear the wrong shoes or whatever.

have you not seen his laughable interviews on the poli-talk show circuit? He was hysterical! It was like watching a 91-year-old grandpa with Alzheimers trying to do math.

The Rubio thing is the ultimate example of why you don't feed the troll. Trump's eyes lit up that he got a chance to talk about the size of his junk in a presidential debate while Rubio was just embarrassed that he even tried.

Rubio brought a toy butter knife to a gun fight, and ended up hurting nobody but himself. If I were running against him for any office, that would be a key part of my campaign.

wow. Gulianni?

Again, give it a minute. You’ll have something to pounce on momentarily. Perhaps Melania will wear the wrong shoes or whatever.

have you not seen his laughable interviews on the poli-talk show circuit? He was hysterical! It was like watching a 91-year-old grandpa with Alzheimers trying to do math.

YES! I scared my cats snorting when I saw him on teevee.

I guess I called the no joint military exercises as a condition for negotiations with NK. Called Trump winning the election when everybody thought he didn't have a chance too. Called him being a shortsighted dipshit. Called TPP making a comeback. Called the South China Sea becoming a possible spark for WW3. I told you not to attribute to malice what can easily be blamed on incompetence and well prepared opponents. Now we get to see what happens when the President is ignoring all criticism because 95% of it is legitimately bullshit or unimportant. We all know our president is immoral. Some of us got over it and worried about bigger problems.

That's right, I'm that guy. I told you so.

Did you keep the trannies out of the local Target bathrooms? Did that go okay?

Ive never had a problem with your observations, Ive thought they were astute. Its your judgement and solutions I always took issue with... that said, Im sure we have atrophy around here somewhere for you.

Im sure we have atrophy around here somewhere for you.

excellent typo there

It really was. Might be his best writing yet.

As for keeping the pedophiles, voyeurs and seriously confused people out of the changing rooms at Target,we haven't had an indecent that I heard about since the one I told you about. Course, Target stores be closin' round dees hick parts.

Still to this day it warms my heart to watch YouTube videos of people crying over Hillary losing the election.

Warms your heart? What the **** is wrong with you?

No, those meltdowns are comedy.

I think the bathroom incidents don't get reported widely enough. They're probably police blotter blurbs in a local paper. Some reporting has been done on laws about third bathrooms being required. The biggest is probably racism now like what happened at Starbucks' with those black men waiting for a friend.

I think the bathroom incidents don't get reported widely enough. They're probably police blotter blurbs in a local paper. Some reporting has been done on laws about third bathrooms being required. The biggest is probably racism now like what happened at Starbucks' with those black men waiting for a friend.

All 27 genders should agree that loitering is totally cool, dammit.

Maybe another riot is in order.

What the what with gas prices?

Well, there was that time he showed his economic illiteracy and verbally repealed the law of supply and demand by smugly declaring that we can't drill our way to lower gas prices.

No, wait, that was Obama.

Sorry, that quote is up there with his mocking Romney on Russia as a prime example of Obama's habit of exhibiting self-satisfied smugness while believing something absolutely ridiculous.

Here's an article stating the average gas price was $3.66 in May 2014. So we've still got a ways to go before we reach that, and those prices had been going on for several years.

Anyway, gas prices go up and down. I've noticed the bump, but I don't expect it to be permanent. Demand is outstripping supply at the moment raising oil prices making the yearly seasonal increase for summer blends more noticeable.

The problem during the Obama administration was that they liked prices to be high. If you'll recall, when oil started falling like a rock around 2015-2016, they treated falling oil prices as a bad thing because they made alternative energy a bad investment again.

What the what with gas prices?

Well, there was that time he showed his economic illiteracy and verbally repealed the law of supply and demand by smugly declaring that we can't drill our way to lower gas prices.

No, wait, that was Obama.

Sorry, that quote is up there with his mocking Romney on Russia as a prime example of Obama's habit of exhibiting self-satisfied smugness while believing something absolutely ridiculous.

I don't know about your car, but mine doesn't run on unrefined crude. Drilling more doesn't change the processing capacity.

The price of the final product is dominated by the crude oil costs, yes. The rate and magnitudes of short-term gasoline price fluctuations is more closely tied to the conditions of oil refineries. People drive more in the summer, driving up demand and prices, but the Gulf of Mexico refineries are at risk of being hit by hurricanes, so the weather forecasts are a factor in the price, too. Crude oil takes about 2 to 4 weeks to process into finished products, and I have no idea how long it takes to shut down or start up a refinery that is in the path of a hurricane. I guess one could try to correlate the latest petroleum product prices with how much has been drilled recently, and account for distribution logistics from fields to refineries to final sale. It might be a fun exercise, if we ignore the geopolitics influence. Problem is most of that data isn't available to the public yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.