The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

Honestly I think Trump would never get the Peace Prize. The amped up hatred against him would make it hard.

Saw someone say the other day that if Trump negotiated an end to the Korean War, the 9th Circuit would issue an injunction the next day declaring that it must continue.

OK, THAT's funny

Pavonis- Let's say that after the midterm elections are over we find out Nikki Haley was using our nation's surveillance tools to spy on opposition candidates in close races. Of course, she claims someone else did it in her name. Would you be concerned?

Do you realize that all of your rebuttals and answers to completely straight-forward, non-fishing questions are hypothetical scenarios? I'm not trying to stir the pot-just have been observing this back-and-forth with pavonis you're having. I'm wondering if this is your MO in general or if you just have no real leg to stand on in this?

Do you realize that you never know what you are talking about? What straight forward question was that quoted section supposably in answer to?

I got my running commentary from ERICKAS!

She is THE. BEST. I LURVE watching tha TEEVEE with her!

ALSO NOW she is moving back to SOCAL and I am sad. We didn't even have a fight

Jawdropping. I tell you - you can't afford to live in the NW.

I got my running commentary from ERICKAS!

She is THE. BEST. I LURVE watching tha TEEVEE with her!

ALSO NOW she is moving back to SOCAL and I am sad. We didn't even have a fight

Jawdropping. I tell you - you can't afford to live in the NW.

I KNOW. NOBODY can anymore.

Pavonis- Let's say that after the midterm elections are over we find out Nikki Haley was using our nation's surveillance tools to spy on opposition candidates in close races. Of course, she claims someone else did it in her name. Would you be concerned?

Do you realize that all of your rebuttals and answers to completely straight-forward, non-fishing questions are hypothetical scenarios? I'm not trying to stir the pot-just have been observing this back-and-forth with pavonis you're having. I'm wondering if this is your MO in general or if you just have no real leg to stand on in this?

Do you realize that you never know what you are talking about? What straight forward question was that quoted section supposably in answer to?

Just an observation. Carry on.

I use hypothetical scenarios to expose blind bias and hypocrisy. Yes, I use hypothetical situations a LOT here at Nightly. Do the math. If only they worked on willful stupidity.

For example, how do you think all the people who thought the IRS scandal was no big deal would react if, hypothetically speaking, Trump's IRS started targeting environmental and women's groups?

These are all hypothetical situations now, because I turned the tables. Don't expect them to stay that way if nobody holds the guilty to the fire.

I use hypothetical scenarios to expose blind bias and hypocrisy. Yes, I use hypothetical situations a LOT here at Nightly. Do the math. If only they worked on willful stupidity.

For example, how do you think all the people who thought the IRS scandal was no big deal would react if, hypothetically speaking, Trump's IRS started targeting environmental and women's groups?

These are all hypothetical situations now, because I turned the tables. Don't expect them to stay that way if nobody holds the guilty to the fire.

I've never cared for hypothetical situations in discussions about things in real life-especially things that matter. Because they're hypothetical. Nobody is obligated to answer you and it's not a court of law so with those 3 things in mind, I've never seen the sense in even asking. You can dream up any scenario you wish and it proves nothing. Even when all you do is exchange one politician's name for another, it's still hypothetical, therefore (IMHO) of no use to anybody.

It was JUST an observation. I think anybody would stand on much firmer ground to get someone to see and/or agree with their point if they present their opinions and obseservations basically without making shit up, is all.

But it's really none of my business and you weren't talking to me, so...

It's fine. You just do YOU. xoxo

It truly is one of those moments that you’ll never forget where you were when it happened.

And I knew Hillary supporters were gonna freak out, but I had no clue they were gonna freak out THAT bad. Holy shit have they been entertaining.

Well he had a good week. Great thing about this place is that you can always come here to see people give him credit for a job well done.

Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll give you something to shit on in a day or so.

It does remind me of that one Obama song about the time he ended the Korean conflict by not being a *****.

Oh wait. I’m getting that mixed up with the one where he tried to bribe Iran. Still a good song. All of the “moderate” Iranians who burned American flags agree.

Guiliani is like Trump light. He just shoots. And shoots. I'm not tearing anything down. Just really liking the ridiculousness of this whole thing. Three years ago people were losing their shit over Benghazi. Now it's basically anything coming out of this administration or Congress.

Trump has been in the public eye for decades. All of the good jokes were used 30 years ago.

The only funny thing about him was Rubio's obsession with his penis.

To be clear, I found the fact that Rubio was obsessed with Trump's penis to be funny. Not that Rubio was funny in the way he intended.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.