The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

OMG! He had to have CRIB NOTES on how to console the parents of Parkland High School. Phrases it suggested for him to use were "I hear you." And he wore the monogramed 45 button down shirt. I can't even with this dude.

That's got you outraged? I watched that meeting. It was surprisingly civil. Ideas were at least thrown out there. I'm not sure how productive it will prove to be, but it's a start. That farce in Sunrise is what should piss you off.

• 3 weeks later...

Who needs California when you have the most of the rest of the country? fuck California.

At least Rex lasted longer than Elizabeth Warren's BS ancestry. Pocahontus won't take a DNA test. Lol. PLEASE run in 2020.

Well, Rex lasted longer than I thought he would.

He's been on death watch since pretty much the beginning. I think it's just been a matter of Trump convincing someone else he likes to take the job.

Can't wait to see the fun that ensues in California when Trump comes to visit the state he's suing.

Considering Arizona wasn't allowed to make laws instructing law enforcement to assist in immigration enforcement, I can't imagine how it can be legal for California to make laws preventing private citizens (in the form of companies) from cooperating, law enforcement officers from using even being able to use their judgement when it comes to assisting immigration officials, or for the state to inspect federal facilities.

But, then, my mind isn't strong enough to understand how one can squint at the law until it says what you want it to say.

BTW, was this awkward when Obama visited Arizona while he was suing them to stop them from doing his job?

I actually like Tillerson because he said what no one else in Trump's cabinet has the balls to say to Trump. I think he was one of the few that actually tries. I actually defend Tillerson as well as the imp from Alabama that is suing CA right now outside of this place. Or at least say nice things about them.

Ben Carson is killing me. HAHAHA! He's claiming he didn't know the dining room set he ordered for his office was 31K but then there's emails between him and his wife clearly picking this out - with the price showing. Brain surgeons don't look at price tags.

I actually defend Tillerson as well as the imp from Alabama that is suing CA right now outside of this place. Or at least say nice things about them.

Sessions deserves all the grief he's getting. He's the one that hitched his wagon to Trump in the early days knowing full-well what kind of man he was.

If Sessions is fired, the next Attorney General won't have recused themselves, so they could go ahead and fire Mueller. Of course, doing so would pretty much kill their career. Rachel Brand was the Assistant Attorney General and most likely to be put in charge on an interim basis if Sessions was fired, but I suspect she quit the administration not long ago because she feared she was going to be put in the position of Ruckelshaus during the Saturday Night Massacre if she'd stayed.

Ben Carson is killing me. HAHAHA! He's claiming he didn't know the dining room set he ordered for his office was 31K but then there's emails between him and his wife clearly picking this out - with the price showing. Brain surgeons don't look at price tags.

So in front of Congress testifying about his spending this money, Carson stated, "his facilities people felt the dining room table was dangerous..."

HAHAHAHAA!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.