The Trump Administration 2017-

Ms. Spam

The only person I can picture trying to do it would be Adam Sandler, in which case anyone with a sense of humor should protest.

Lots of idiots have run for office. And only a small portion manage to make it.

Hopefully he'll be able to work with President Kanye.

Eating popcorn and watching CNN? That sounds batchit crazy to me.

Lots of them are nuts. Assad never struck me that way. And he may live "far away from the states" but he was educated in London and his wife is from the UK. They were the great hope for reformation less than 10 years ago and all the western countries were singing praises. I understand that desperation is a great motivator, but this strike still struck me as excessively bold for him. There are too many eyes watching and too much shifting political ground. I don't doubt that the attack came from that airfield, I just wonder if it was actually Assad that gave the order. If he didn't that might be far worse.

That's not even close to being true. From 2009: https://parade.com/110133/davidwallechinsky/more-of-the-worlds-worst-dictators/

Eating popcorn and watching CNN? That sounds batchit crazy to me.

Lots of them are nuts. Assad never struck me that way. And he may live "far away from the states" but he was educated in London and his wife is from the UK. They were the great hope for reformation less than 10 years ago and all the western countries were singing praises. I understand that desperation is a great motivator, but this strike still struck me as excessively bold for him. There are too many eyes watching and too much shifting political ground. I don't doubt that the attack came from that airfield, I just wonder if it was actually Assad that gave the order. If he didn't that might be far worse.

That's not even close to being true. From 2009: https://parade.com/110133/davidwallechinsky/more-of-the-worlds-worst-dictators/

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE7455WO20110506

I don't see anything singing praises in that article. More of a "come on, do what you said you would"

Plus that quote was right on the heals of the Arab Spring when the SoS might have used that turmoil to hold it over the head of the likes of Assad. "Hey, you don't wan to end up like Libya, right? Here's what you do..." He was no less a ruthless dictator just because he we tried to convince him to stop being one. Obviously.

And I guess the Rock is still planning to run for president in 2020. Early polls show that he's ahead of Scissors, but still far behind Paper.

the-rock-eyebrow.jpg

I smell what you are cookin' but Paper is a jabroni. And Paper doesn't have the People's Eyebrow.

I think he'll get past paper. At that point the race will between him and a hard place.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.