EPISODE VIII - THE LAST JEDI

Mara Jade Skywalker

Also, none of you guys' predictions has Luke and Leia reuniting and this makes me really really really sad.

Tank did.

Nobody's story outline mentions Laura Dern's character, unless I missed it. Or Maz. I disliked Maz, but they're clearly invested in the character so she has to do something.

You love me. Our banter is fun. :p

TRUE LIFE SCENE: Watching Rebels with my son

him: How does this guy just automatically know every thing? (Thrawn)

me: I guess he's supposed to be some big military genius.

him: If he was THAT smart he'd have caught them by now. Especially one of the hundred times they were right in front of him. He's a stupid character.

me: LET'S TALK ABOUT INCREASING YOUR ALLOWANCE

You love me. Our banter is fun. :p

TRUE LIFE SCENE: Watching Rebels with my son

him: How does this guy just automatically know every thing? (Thrawn)

me: I guess he's supposed to be some big military genius.

him: If he was THAT smart he'd have caught them by now. Especially one of the hundred times they were right in front of him. He's a stupid character.

me: LET'S TALK ABOUT INCREASING YOUR ALLOWANCE

He sounds like the guy in the Imperial briefing on the Death Star

Also, none of you guys' predictions has Luke and Leia reuniting and this makes me really really really sad.

Tank did.

Nobody's story outline mentions Laura Dern's character, unless I missed it. Or Maz. I disliked Maz, but they're clearly invested in the character so she has to do something.

1-I think simply Maz will hook Finn and Rose up with DJ. One or two scenes

2-I think Holdo's role could be something like this. At the start we know the Resistance is trying to evacuate. Leia will contact the Republic, who after having their capitol destroyed will agree to openly fight The First Order. Holdo will arrive during the evacuation and allow it to be successful, without her the Resistance is destroyed. Then during the movie her and Poe are kinda the "C" story. They will clash. Then prior to third act we find out the Republic has made some sort of treaty with the First Order, Holdo follows orders and turns on the Resistance. Leaving the Resistance in the worst shape we've yet seen them in.

The early word from the premiere is insanely good. And whats really great is that its not just generic praise, people are saying its incredibly surprising. Which is great! The guy from EW said it will completely shatter you but then make you whole again in the end. That sounds kinda amazing.

Now I get that you wouldn't expect someone at a fancy premiere to jump on twitter afterward and bash the movie. So there could definitely be some negative opinions when actual reviews come on. But like I said, its not just that people have liked it but the reasons they liked it that get me excited.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.