EPISODE VIII - THE LAST JEDI

Mara Jade Skywalker

Guest El Chalupacabra

Yep. Agreed. However, we can agree that:

1. Luke is the last jedi, at least as of TFA

2. The Sith became extinct when the Emperor died, and Vader was redeemed and then died.

3. The Knights of Ren are the successors to the Sith, as far as dark side force users. Even if the difference is basically just a name change.

4. Rey seems to be a type of force user never seen before. At least in film, she shows unprecedented potential, and may even be more powerful than Luke, defeated Kylo and he even seemed to fear her in a couple scenes.

So, I think most of my theory isn't necessarily debunked.

Supreme Leader Snoke: There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Kylo Ren: Yes.

Supreme Leader Snoke: The dark side, and the light. The droid you seek is aboard the Millennium Falcon in the hands of your father, Han... Solo.

Kylo Ren: He means nothing to me.

Supreme Leader Snoke: Even the Knights of Ren have never faced such a test.

Kylo Ren: By the grace of your training I will not be seduced.

Supreme Leader Snoke: We shall see, Kylo Ren. We shall see.

"Even you, Master of The Knights of Ren, have never faced such a test.

Nerd out!

Yep. Agreed. However, we can agree that:

... and may even be more powerful than Luke...

Is Luke powerful? Next to most other Jedi we've seen, he seems kinda meh.
I read that Luke in VIII is supposed to be the.most powerful.force user we have seen thus far.

EDIT: I added.an important spoiler about Luke's powers in this one but I.dont know how.to spoiler tag

Even though Luke's badass potential hasn't been completely shown on screen thus far, on screen dialogue paints a pretty clear picture. He's just one old man thats fallen off the radar; yet Snoke, the First Order and Knights of Ren consider him public enemy number one, even after wiping the rest of the Jedi out. To me, that ranks him up there with Obi-Wan and Yoda, plus upside.

Edit: do a better job with spoiler tagging. Fix that even if your joking.

But he was the only one with a lightsaber. I wonder if the Ren are mercenaries or brigands or a band of killers-- something that Kylo fell in with and took charge of separate from the First Order. Snoke says Kylo is the master, not himself.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.