EPISODE VIII - THE LAST JEDI

Mara Jade Skywalker

Not original at all. But hey, hope y'all enjoy it.

Nor is this post of yours, but you clearly enjoyed sharing it, so we shall enjoy it 10 times as much!

As for me, I'm still predicting that Rey is not a Skywalker, nor a Kenobi, nor a Snoke, nor a Palpatine, and definitely not a Wookiee. It may be the Skwyalker Saga, but not all characters are Skywalkers. The torch is being passed from the Skywalkers to Rey and her pals.

As for me, I'm still predicting that Rey is not a Skywalker, nor a Kenobi, nor a Snoke, nor a Palpatine, and definitely not a Wookiee. It may be the Skwyalker Saga, but not all characters are Skywalkers. The torch is being passed from the Skywalkers to Rey and her pals.

Finally I can agree with this basterd

It's about the last Jedi. Presumably that means Luke, unless the story decides to introduce an unknown Jedi, perhaps a crazy old hermit Jedi Master, that will train Rey in the ways of the force. Oh wait, that's Luke himself.

Long odds on Kylo walking up behind Luke and slicing him in half a la Kenobi before Skywalker has a line of dialogue.

Cool enough title. I'm on board with it. 'The Last _____ ' is kind of played out as far as titles go, but whatever. It gives me hope that this film will actually tell me what the significance of Luke Skywalker is (to the current state of the galactic conflict) beyond "remember him from those other movies?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.