EPISODE VIII - THE LAST JEDI

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who Hits the Snooze Button and Is Late to Work.

Y'know, one of the things that makes this movie look so much better is Mark Hamill. Not necessarily Luke, because the writers were so in awe of the character they couldn't let him in The Force Awaken

You're all wrong. The Porg is clearly in charge of the Millennium Falcon. Just look at him barking orders at Chewbacca.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YrA8ApA9PI   Chewbacca: The cavern is coll

Posted Images

Not original at all. But hey, hope y'all enjoy it.

Nor is this post of yours, but you clearly enjoyed sharing it, so we shall enjoy it 10 times as much!

As for me, I'm still predicting that Rey is not a Skywalker, nor a Kenobi, nor a Snoke, nor a Palpatine, and definitely not a Wookiee. It may be the Skwyalker Saga, but not all characters are Skywalkers. The torch is being passed from the Skywalkers to Rey and her pals.

As for me, I'm still predicting that Rey is not a Skywalker, nor a Kenobi, nor a Snoke, nor a Palpatine, and definitely not a Wookiee. It may be the Skwyalker Saga, but not all characters are Skywalkers. The torch is being passed from the Skywalkers to Rey and her pals.

Finally I can agree with this basterd

It's about the last Jedi. Presumably that means Luke, unless the story decides to introduce an unknown Jedi, perhaps a crazy old hermit Jedi Master, that will train Rey in the ways of the force. Oh wait, that's Luke himself.

Long odds on Kylo walking up behind Luke and slicing him in half a la Kenobi before Skywalker has a line of dialogue.

Cool enough title. I'm on board with it. 'The Last _____ ' is kind of played out as far as titles go, but whatever. It gives me hope that this film will actually tell me what the significance of Luke Skywalker is (to the current state of the galactic conflict) beyond "remember him from those other movies?"