Ready to fight for my belief in astrology

RamonAtila

Yea seriously. To me there's something unsettling about the mystification of astrology. We've come.so.far into our revolution to be playing these damn games, reducing your horoscope to a little cute section of the newspaper. I believe it's the mystification of astrology that make people laugh at it and not take it seriously.

On the other hand, I don't wanna see a.future where astrology is used by man to enslave others. I believe in freedom to choose your own destiny. Thats where I guess I stand with those who shun the metaphysical.

All this trolling and.my topic makes its own point. Okay I'm done

Y'all should be CNN pundits cause that's all.this shiyet message board is

I'm not exactly sure what you expected. You make a thread that says FIGHT ME, and when people do, you cry about it.

Exactly. Are you Nadia Smirnova-Mierau (the reasonably attractive chick on the other end of that link)? If you are then I at least owe you the courtesy of an argument. If not you haven't made one to argue against. You promised a fight and provided only a link. I am not going to argue with a link.

Tell me what you find convincing on the other end of that click and I will tell you why you are wrong. I am not going to waste time disproving the whole lot.

If you want to make the argument that babies born at different times of the year develop differently then you will have my attention (though I will argue environment has a far larger impact). No need to call it astrology though.

To me there's something unsettling about the mystification of astrology.

We've come.so.far into our revolution to be playing these damn games, reducing your horoscope to a little cute section of the newspaper.

These statements seem in direct conflict; Either we've mystified astrology or we've simplified it. Which is it you're trying to say?

I believe it's the mystification of astrology that make people laugh at it and not take it seriously.

Perhaps. This is as probable as anything else that can't be proved, to me, at this time.

Give me an example of this mystification that makes people laugh?

On the other hand, I don't wanna see a.future where astrology is used by man to enslave others.

Is this a figurative enslavement you're talking about and what's . with the random. periods in your text? Do.they.mean anything?

I believe in freedom to choose your own destiny. Thats where I guess I stand with those who shun the metaphysical.

Uhhh....I. WHAT?

Also,

On the other hand, I don't wanna see a.future where astrology is used by man to enslave others. I believe in freedom to choose your own destiny. Thats where I guess I stand with those who shun the metaphysical.

This. It begs. You should have known. I love you typing it. I hate that it wasn't for the right reason.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.