Carrie Fisher in Critical Condition

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol what the entire fuck

I came into the thread when she was in ICU, but I've been sick again so I haven't had the energy to do anything. Some celebrity deaths you don't care about, some you do and others feel like a close f

I met Carrie super briefly around five or so years ago. She was at DragonCon in Atlanta, I went to see her and a few other actors at the Star Wars panel. This was before The Force Awakens was even

Hi, everyone. It's good to see you all again, though I wish it were under better circumstances.

I'd hate to be pessimistic, but I think we're going to lose Carrie tonight. Hope for the best but expect the worst.

I once knew a priest who went fifteen minutes without breathing and with no pulse due to negligence. He actually survived and lived for about six more years, but he was never the same. It was so hard seeing him like that when he had been so admired by the community.

[Edit] Oh, she's stabilized? Well, I could be wrong, then. Alleluia! :D

CNN isn't reporting any details yet, nothing about not breathing. If she was on a plane, wouldn't it be fairly simple to get her oxygen?

It was too late for that after she ate the fish.

Yes... I had the lasagna.