Rogue One Box Office

Poe Dameron

LOL-- I just wanted to see what that would look like onscreen for funsies.

:confused:

It was objective and sourced. What more can I do?

I had no idea Beauty and the Beast was crushing it like that.

Yeah, perhaps we should have seen it coming though. I mean, The Jungle Book was a big hit, and it wasn't even all that good of an animated film. Well, neither was Beauty and the Beast, but it's got a whole lot better nostalgia factor behind it.

Interesting that March/April have become such big movie release months the past few years. Not long ago, it was a dumping ground for movies that couldn't cut it in the summer. But the last few years, they've had some of the biggest films.

Guest Robin

Hey, we all have opinions and that's cool. To each our own etc.

In regards to B&B... I think the animated Beauty and the Beast is a freakin' classic, as I do Jungle Book. The recent Jungle Book live action adaptation in fairness I found to be surprisingly enjoyable considering the fan-fiction like wanking of Maleficent that Disney spewed out to wide audiences years earlier. This year's live action Beauty and the Beast is quite possibly literally 99.9% the animated film. I didn't check the screenwriting credits, so I don't know if the animated feature's writers got a nod, but they probably should have. This Beauty and the Beast is only saved from being Van Sant's Psycho because there isn't a surprise shot of Belle's bumhole and the Beast isn't played by Captain One-Note. That said, the live action Beauty and the Beast was a truly fun outing during an otherwise dull movie selection period.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.