The I've Seen Rogue One Thread (spoilers OBV)

captainbleh

I mean, I don't remember the Mon Cal cruiser ever coming into contact with the Devastator, and until I read you guys talking about it, I thought the Devastator had captured the Tantive IV offscreen and then lost it briefly, only to recapture it at the beginning of A New Hope. I did not know that it was meant to be inside the Mon Cal cruiser.

Maybe Raddus is tortured into giving up where Leia is going. I mean in other Star Wars movies it doesn't seem like ships can be tracked once they go to hyper space. For instance when the Falcon goes to hyperspace at the end of the Empire, they seemingly can't be tracked. However Vader is able to follow Leia's ship to Tatooine. Maybe Raddus knew she was going there and Vader got the info from him?

Not that it really matters or that I'd read a comic/novel/whatever that explained that but I guess it could be the case.

Maybe Raddus is tortured into giving up where Leia is going. I mean in other Star Wars movies it doesn't seem like ships can be tracked once they go to hyper space. For instance when the Falcon goes to hyperspace at the end of the Empire, they seemingly can't be tracked. However Vader is able to follow Leia's ship to Tatooine. Maybe Raddus knew she was going there and Vader got the info from him?

Not that it really matters or that I'd read a comic/novel/whatever that explained that but I guess it could be the case.

According to Palpatine A SITH CAN TRACK SHIPS BEYOND HYPERSPACE NO MATTER WHAT CONTINUITY SAYS!

We do know homing beacons work over several systems.

Sorry-- that's an EU* book and the canon is therefor complete poop.

I'm telling you guys Problar Hildegrd clearly said on tweeter that it was Hoseballs Optimus Prime.

EU = European Union, where science fiction is legally only allowed to be made for less money than a fast food employee makes in a month

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.