I couldn't find a 2016 MLB topic.

Ms. Spam

What's sad about the Jose Fernandez situation(other than his girlfriend finding out she was pregnant) is that he was suppose to pitch yesterday. The Marlins pushed his start back a day. You would think if he had to pitch yesterday, he wouldn't havd been on that boat Saturday night. Sad anyway you slice it.

Yeah. The game with the Braves was canceled which is how I first learned about it as I keep up with the Braves. He was so young too so I think that may have contributed to a fast boat trip.

In other baseball news, the Nationals clinched a spot and during their celebration in the locker room you can see some dude wearing a Ledecky swim cap. I laughed so hard.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay ... so like the Cubs are going to the World Series. I'm okay with this. :thumbsup:

Like with the Red Sox, it will be nice to see them win, but will give the world a little less color if they actually do. The only exception would have been if they won last year and blown everyone's minds about the Back to the Future 2 predicting it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.