Looking for some help from someone in the US

wutwut

Hey guys!

It's once again been a while since I was back here (just after TFA infact).

I've tried to solve this situation myself but I've reached a bit of an impasse and I really need the help of someone who lives in the US.

Basically, i'm trying to create a US google account so I can purchase things from the US play store. i've have all manner for VPN's and DNS rerouters working for me but I cannot get around the phone verification. I've tried virtual US telephone numbers, online text services and google seems to know that i'm using these type of phone numbers.

Soooo, I was hoping that someone might have a spare, unused, pay as you go mobile telephone number that I might be able to use as a one off? Or even if you don't use and have no intention to using google services and would be happy enough for me to get the verification code sent to your phone and then you forward it on to me.

As I said, I know it's a weird request but this seems like the only way I can achieve what i'm trying to do.

If anyone can help then please let me know here or send me a PM.

The only reason this weird request has ended up here on the forum is because it's the biggest audience of American's I can think of that might vaguely remember me and trust me that this isn't a scam lol.

Many Thanks

Are pay as you go sim cards a thing there or is everything contract based now? I know here in the UK you can get then for around 10 pence up to a pound. If this were the case I'd be more than happy to cover the costs of someone doing this, not a special trip or anything but maybe if you're passing by a store?

I really wish I'd known about this back in April when I was in Florida lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.