New Rogue One trailer coming Thursday and the return of Bail Organa

Mara Jade Skywalker

I like the actress playing Mon Mothma, she came across a lot stronger than any of the actors in the deleted scenes from the prequels. I thought she was perfectly cast as a much younger version of the character. Now she is playing her just a few years younger than she was in 'Return of The Jedi', which does bother me a bit. This means she is going to age drastically over a period of just a few years.

She comes across with the authority and intellect you would expect from a mature and intelligent politician or leader (which only really exist in fantasy ;-).

Also I never bought Mon Mothra as head of the Alliance. I mean, hello... Vagina. She gets her period and orders attacks on Death Stars and people die.

Puh-leaze, everyone knows she took over from Garm Bel Iblis after he ran away crying when he didn't get his own way

Thanks Mara, you've just backed up my argument regarding fan mentality 100% by disregarding a very valid criticism as nonsense.

Actually I think she retorted with a very valid reason as to why the criticism is wrong. You say Star Wars fans are in denial but I think you're denial with regard to how right she is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.