American Horror Story ?6

Iceheart

Yeah, last season was pretty fantastic. I'm still talking about that Hotline Bling scene.

Whelp, those Snapchat trailers are the real deal. So... secluded farmhouse, chainsaws, sharp pointy baby mobiles, grabby hands... DRIVER IS THAT YOU.

It's never just ONE thing from them-- it's always a mashup.

So I'm guessing it will be a Chainsaw, Hills Have Eyes, Children of the Corn, creepy small town, roadside motel, middle America wasteland, Devil's Rejects type thing.

I interviewed to staff for this season, but I couldn't do it because I have a TV thing going on and my contracts ties to me to it and says I can't work on other TV projects for the time being.

I interviewed to staff for this season, but I couldn't do it because I have a TV thing going on and my contracts ties to me to it and says I can't work on other TV projects for the time being.

Cool! What would you have been doing, if I may ask?

I'll probably watch the first 6-10 episodes with great interest like I always do, get bored or miss a week for some reason, then forget about it and never finish it.

I thought I was the only one that did this

I've got a 2 season streak going.

I binge-watched seasons 1 and 3 and loved them. Kinda hated/lost interest in Circus. Went back and watched 2. My girlfriend and I got behind on this most recent season, and then we broke up, and I haven't felt compelled to go back and finish it yet lol. "Too soon."

Cool! What would you have been doing, if I may ask?

writer

The source is iffy af, but the pics look legit... they're filming in the Murder House.

Looks like Murder House pt. 2 now... which would go along with the nursery, grabby hands under stairs, and staples previews.

As an aside, I've been watching them out of order, and when I heard that s6 goes back to Murder House, I FINALLY started watching s1 for the first time. I'm six eps in. Which means I haven't gotten to the Croatoan spell, which I just learned about now through a spoiler rabbit hole. So, yeah, I think it's Murder House 2. I'm going to hypothesize that the glowy-eyed family are probably Roanoke ghosts, and the smoking chainsaw house is either some mid-point flashback that tie the two together, or is somehow spiritually connected to the Murder House. Gaga's just there for the sake of Gaga.

True, but two Murder House-linked set leaks in roughly 24 hours? I mean, yeah, could still be a red herring, but there are so many s1 references so far.

What about Hotel? Now that I'm watching s1, I'm surprised that Billie was the only link (that I know of so far) between Murder House and the Cortez. They're both infamous LA landmarks that trap people murdered in their walls.

Hotel had overt ties to Murder House and Coven, possibly more subtle ones to other seasons.

I'm not saying the Murder House set pics were red herrings-- just that even if they filmed there that doesn't mean it was the setting for the whole season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

Hotel had overt ties to Murder House and Coven, possibly more subtle ones to other seasons.

I'm not saying the Murder House set pics were red herrings-- just that even if they filmed there that doesn't mean it was the setting for the whole season.

Pepper was in the asylum season and the freak show season, too. Poor Pepper.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.