The I am an idiot thread and need your help!

Ms. Spam

• 3 weeks later...

I like Spotify, even the free one with the ads... I think they have a good selection of music both very popular and also new and waiting to be discovered, they do a good job curating playlists, their user interface is very friendly, and you have a lot more control than with Pandora. It's my work computer go-to.

I do have Amazon Prime... I don't think their Prime selection is quite as broad as Spotify, their playlists are quite as well curated, or their user interface is as easy to use... but I buy all my mp3s from Amazon, and it's nice having probably 2/3 of my music collection available anyhwere. If I'm stuck on an album I own, or that I want to purchase, I listen to Prime Music at work.

OKAY GUYS, I have a new problem I've never had. I'm at work and have been on Facebook over 6 hours. All of a sudden-or as my friend, Jackie says, "all of THE sudden"...I can't see videos. As I scroll, I see a still, but when I click play, it goes black. If I move my cursor over it, it shows split seconds of whatever is playing at the time but it goes away immediately.

BUT I HAVE A CURSOR

HELP

please

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.