DNC Party in Philly!

Ms. Spam

Are you ready? Can the Democrats topple the Republicans in fun times?

If Hillary and her new running mate "I am almost as boring as Pence" Kaine can be interesting this could be good. But I doubt it. They'll stick to what Hillary's been saying for a year but they'll be more hopeful sounding.

They'll stick to what Hillary's been saying for a year but they'll be more hopeful sounding.

A year? Clinton hasn't changed her playbook since the 90s. Paint the Republican as the most extreme person ever to run no matter who it is. Play the feminist hero while simultaneously playing the victim. Give lousy speeches where she speaks in a monotone with her only method of punctuation is to raise the volume of her voice and have her press friends call them amazing.

I am amused that the DNC and the friendly press are busy actively burying the email dumps on Wikileaks. Nothing like proof that the party actively did their best to bury Sanders and at least discussed using his Jewish heritage against him.

Pretty sure it was explicitly timed to coincide with the convention.

Clinton just doesn't care of course. It's bad enough that Wasserman Schultz finally was forced to resign after being clearly in the bag for Clinton all year, and for generally being a complete moron beyond that (seriously, can't Democrats promote non-idiot women in the House?). So Clinton just turns around and puts her on her campaign team within the hour, naturally enraging the Sanders folks.

It's like she's trying to blow this thing.

God, I hate posting on my phone. Yeah, definitely, but why do they want to stir the ire of Bernie supporters? I dunno if it's Hillary that wants to do the burning or just crazies in the Democratic Party. It's not like those don't happen there either.

The Clinton camp is betting on this being a July issue that won't bleed into November. And it likely won't, at least not to any measurable degree. The Clinton supporters will, in the end, convince enough Bernie supporters to fall in line to stop Trump.

“If you think you can sit it out, take a moment to think about the Supreme Court justices that Trump would nominate” Bernie Sanders

Charlie Chu ‏@CharlieChu 23m23 minutes ago
Charlie Chu Retweeted Jim Roberts
to be fair Vince McMahon as Supreme Court justice would totally play
I put that in for Krawlie...

“If you think you can sit it out, take a moment to think about the Supreme Court justices that Trump would nominate” Bernie Sanders

Center-left I'd imagine. Trump had that list he released a couple months back to placate conservatives, but he immediately wiggled out of actually confirming he'd choose from it.

Though Democrats have no idea what a judge even is. They think it's just a person that hands them legislative victories that can't be appealed. All Democrat nominees should be dead on arrival until they change their judicial philosophy to something actually ethical instead of reflexively tyrannical.

The American exceptionalism in a lot of those speeches last night sounded like a GOP convention.

I missed all but a few sound bites of Booker's, but heard FLOTUS, Warren, and Bernie. Warren was somewhat disappointing. Michelle Obama was great. Bernie was.... at least substantive I guess. God his supporters are such a caricature. Bunch of dorks.

I saw on twitter someone suggest that all the dems speaking should refer to Trump as "millionaire businessman Donald Trump" and see how long it takes him to lash out. lol

Trump may have already! He had a melt down at Hotel Roanoke

http://www.roanoke.com/news/columns_and_blogs/columns/dan_casey/casey-trump-melts-down-in-the-hotel-roanoke-literally/article_1c19d5a8-6296-5d0e-a8ca-ab3f2c87aafd.html

Agree with your Warren speech assessment, Lucas. It was more of what she's been saying and I kind of tuned her out.

Did he not threaten to sue anybody over this?

If they think he literally melted, they need to watch The Wizard of Oz again.

The correct answer was Raiders of the Lost Ark or Robocop.

Tohtally.

Do you REALLY think the writer of that is going to watch a movie starring men?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.