Netflix's "Stranger Things"

D-Ray Kenobi

I have questions (spoilers)

What becomes of the worm that was in Barb's mouth?

What about the one that was in Will's mouth?

So they turn in to the monster we saw or something else?

Are there possibly more worms inside Will?

What was in the egg the cop saw in upside down? Seemed awfully large for a worm

Steve redeemed himself, but

I was pulling for Nancy + Jonathan. I thought they were sweet together.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they were aiming for a more realistic ending of events, than a Hollywood style underdog-gets-the-girl kind of thing. As you said, he redeemed himself a lot, but I was hoping for that ending too.

It'll be the opposite.

TD1 was plotted and designed by two guys (like ST), written by one, directed by the other-- each episode.

TD2 the super pompous douchebag writer got the director fired and took over the entire show, writing and overseeing every episode as show runner. He had no one to put him in check or question his ideas. Total George Lucas syndrome.

ST1 was mostly written by the Duffer Bros, but they had a very small writer's room to help them break the story, and a couple of those writers did some of the middle episodes.

For S2 they expanded the writers room-- not a huge network sized one-- six writers plus the Duffers. That means they recognize they can use other input, but not so much that it waters down their voice.

So I think it'll be good.

Sweet! that puts my mind at ease somewhat. Hopefully it has the legs. Though like you, I was kinda hoping for S01 to be self contained... and following seasons to be new stories like AHS.. but hopefully it'll still be awesome.

• 3 months later...

I binge-watched this yesterday and LOVED every minute. I was hooked by the time Winona got her Christmas lights up. Top-notch acting (I forgot I was watching Winona many times) and great quirky characters. LOVE the feel of the Upside Down so much-the blue darkness and dandelion floaties. THAT was Matthew Modine? And Millie Bobby (WHAT kinda name is THAT?) was beyond awesome.

Also really liked the sound engineering...very squishy clicky crunchy. Made me nervous when it got dark outside.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.