It was a matter of time

Marc DuQuesne

Okay, that's ONE female transgender perv.

Now give me the stats on the number of flashers, peeping toms, bathroom creepers, and hidden cam pervs that have been caught that are straight males.

Then get back to me on whatever the fuck your point is this time.

Umm, I know that straight males are creepers. The same people pushing the TG bathroom issue have been raising awareness about all the rapy guys out there for a couple years now. I just don't see any reason to put them in a bathroom with my 9 year old daughter. None of those other creepers have that "right".

My wife and daughter have both shopped in that Target. They have both used those changing rooms. They haven't shopped there since this whole thing started and I feel vindicated in that decision. That is my point.

Okay, that's ONE female transgender perv.

Now give me the stats on the number of flashers, peeping toms, bathroom creepers, and hidden cam pervs that have been caught that are straight males

Okay, starting with you, the number is.....

;)

Umm, I know that straight males are creepers. The same people pushing the TG bathroom issue have been raising awareness about all the rapy guys out there for a couple years now. I just don't see any reason to put them in a bathroom with my 9 year old daughter. None of those other creepers have that "right".

My wife and daughter have both shopped in that Target. They have both used those changing rooms. They haven't shopped there since this whole thing started and I feel vindicated in that decision. That is my point.

I wouldn't put ANY child in ANY room with a "rapey guy"

I'm not getting your point at all. Do you think all trans women are this guy? Do you think support of transgender people CAUSED this? Do you think this hasn't happened before the discussion about trans persons?

I'd love to understand your conjecture, here.

On my conjecture, I was referring to the fact that these particular"guys" are considered the exception. They couldn't possibly be a threat because they are completely occupied with being discriminated against by the real enemy, straight white males.

Believing that straight white males have a monopoly on creepiness is just as bigoted as an irrational fear of transgendered individuals.

As far as "wait... WHAT?", That's pretty much what I was saying.

Believing that straight white males have a monopoly on creepiness is just as bigoted as an irrational fear of transgendered individuals.

Come on, Marc. It wouldn't be U.S politics if we weren't demonizing some out-group or another. Get with the current year, bro.

Excepting that straight white males commit a largely disproportionate number of rapey crimes

Even if you could prove that is true, making different rules for them is the definition of discrimination.

well, it's been proven by stats since the beginning of stats. But I'm not going bother to find some because you'll dismiss the sources or plain discount and I don't have that amount of time to waste today. So what 'different rules' are you referring to?

well, it's been proven by stats since the beginning of stats. But I'm not going bother to find some because you'll dismiss the sources or plain discount and I don't have that amount of time to waste today. So what 'different rules' are you referring to?

I happen to have some time to waste now. I am really not that hard on sources BTW. If you are talking crime just go with FBI or BoJ and you are golden.

I'm pretty sure most of those stats you are talking about are mixing statistics with white and Latino. They give the total rapes for both groups with the Latinos removed from the demographics when they calculate rates. Makes it look really bad. The FBI stats include both in the total rapes, then gives a breakdown for ethnicity. The problem is the #s don't match, must have some non-white Latinos mucking up the #s. There are a little over 500 extra rapes in the ethnicity breakdown from the white total. I will just go with the "non-Hispanic or Latino" #s, should be pretty accurate for whites and close enough on Latino/Hispanic.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

White 63.7% of population, 51.3% of rapes.

Black 12.2% of population, 27.8% of rapes.

Hispanic and Latino 16.3% of population, 19.1 % of rapes.

So, I guess I'm going to have to go ahead and call BS. Just claiming something has always been true doesn't make it so.

On the different rules, I think we are probably just going to have to agree to disagree. I don't buy the axiom that you can turn a man into a woman buy making a few strategic cuts. The rules that all the other men have to follow still apply to a guy who gets a "gender reassignment" surgery in my mind. I don't think we will find common ground on that point except that as far as the bathroom issue is concerned I would be happy with a "whatever your plumbing" policy. Just put pictures of genitalia on the doors, use the one you look like.

The real thing that pisses me off about this whole thing is the "no questions asked" policy. If some perv follows a kid into a bathroom they don't belong in people should be asking questions. The safety of that child trumps the feelings of the TG individual in my mind. This policy is a gold mine for pedophiles.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.