Denial, creationists and a monument to Noah.

Ms. Spam

I think it'd be cool to see.

I think someone needs to make a SJW theme park.

What would that be? A bunch of segregated safe zones?

Overpriced places that cater to their patrons' desire to escape the realities of the world and live in a fantasy bubble?

They already exist. We call them universities.

I think it'd be cool to see.

I think someone needs to make a SJW theme park.

Already in existence, but its a multi-location park--just visit the NBC offices in NY, the Advocate, Huffington Post and the White House. Make sure you take a good lawyer with you, in case they block your entrance for believing/saying the wrong things.

I would check it out if I were passing through, even though I believe it is the first of it's kind. Would probably be pretty cool.

Would like to see them put all the critters and food in it and "survive" the flood though. They have the perfect opportunity to prove that the possibility exists after all (minus the seasickness and such). No need for water, just lock the doors from the outside.

True, but no one has built a life sized star destroyer in the desert somewhere and is charging admission for people to see it because they actually believe the events of Star Wars happened in reality and exactly as they are depicted in the films.

I mean, it's a pretty impressive structure... But really??

So would I. But millions of people aren't taught that Star Wars is fact, so we could go see a star destroyer and be like.. Wow cool movie.

Whereas in this situation kids are being dragged along to the arc so they can witness a part of "history".

To be honest, "Jedi" and "the force" are more plausible narratives than most biblical content. If you wanna believe the allegories then fine. If you like the community spirit and the general teachings fine, I can deal with that. Start teaching your offspring that the events of the bible are fact, that they happened as verbatim is tantamount to child abuse IMO.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.