Okay so we know the ending of Rogue One...but do we really?

Exodus

This doesn't even reach the top 50% of ridiculous things on Nightly.

I mean, come on. Have you ever even read a Nightly thread?

This doesn't reach general Nightly caliber ridiculousness until we veer off topic with a succession of several pages worth of irrelevant quotes and responses that don't pertain to the original subject matter.

But we're currently headed in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this story could easily be confined to this movie alone. Knowing it's just a part of a larger story. End with Jyn beaming the plans to the Tantive and either escaping or dying.

Personally I think she should die, they all should. Sacrifice for the larger good. The problem with her living is we never see her again. So they would establish she is a strong character, only to have her just dip at the end? Would be weak in my opinion. End it with the crew of the Tantive receiving the plans and handing the info to Leia.

That would be great--sacrifice--show that no matter how good the "B team" is, in the end, they will be overwhelmed by circumstances that will take something more...the unexpected. In comes ANH--a film where "outsiders" (the unexpected) end up being the only reason for the Rebellion's first major victory of the civil war.

That would be great--sacrifice--show that no matter how good the "B team" is, in the end, they will be overwhelmed by circumstances that will take something more...the unexpected. In comes ANH--a film where "outsiders" (the unexpected) end up being the only reason for the Rebellion's SECOND major victory of the civil war.

Fixed it for you.

That would be great--sacrifice--show that no matter how good the "B team" is, in the end, they will be overwhelmed by circumstances that will take something more...the unexpected. In comes ANH--a film where "outsiders" (the unexpected) end up being the only reason for the Rebellion's SECOND major victory of the civil war.

Fixed it for you.

What's the first?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.