Vader in Rogue One

Iceheart

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm good with it, if Vader is used sparingly. More like a cameo, like the Emperor in TESB.

Having him in this is really the only thing that's gonna make this one watchable. I'm not too keen on watching a SW film with A) no Jedi and B) a story we all know the ending to, but being able to see Vader in all of his glory could make up for all of that.

Knowing the ending doesn't necessarily make a movie bad.

How many movies have had ending that have really surprised you?

Knowing the ending doesn't necessarily make a movie bad.

How many movies have had ending that have really surprised you?

As long as the story is good it doesn't matter, but it's a star wars movie with no Jedi and brand new characters, so you have to wonder. Having Vader in it is a huge plus. Boba Fett, too. Gotta put the new guys over.

They'll use him like they do in Rebels.

Never saw it. I'm a movie only guy.

Vader needs to be in it, do his character justice by being a military badass, barking orders and force-choking rebel spies, but he can't be a show-stealer. The spies better come up with a damn good reason to be able to actually get away Vader. I'm for Vader getting injured, but against Vader being in a bacta tank for 90% of the movie. Nobody (except MAYBE the empire) should know he was Anakin...or if they do they should be killed, preferably by Vader's blade. It would be cool if the established history of Anakin Skywalker had him killed by the Empire...but too much of his backstory will detract from the main plot of the movie.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.