What do you want to see in Episode 8

Driver

I know ur the defacto king of nightly, Tank, so I'll just overlook you talking for everybody.

I'm saying prolly Leia won't have such a great scene in VIII because RJ pawned such a thing off on ix the way JJ pawned it off in TFA. Leia was underused and it's prolly gonna happen in VIII again because no one figured she was actually gonna die.

God drivers head really is a tank.

God drivers head really is a tank.

Just catching up on this whole thread. Boy everybody here really wants to see Lando in Ep8. Lando was awesome, but man, not now. Let's focus on the crew that torch was passed to. Luke has to die, but I don't know how without it feeling like a rehash of Han dying and/or Obi Wan. I guess we're okay with the story repeating itself though. Starkiller Base II in Ep9!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there should be a scene like this:

Rey climbs out of bed, post coital, when she reaches to grab her neatly hanging Jedi garb.

"Now...your skills are complete" Luke remarks, as he takes a puff from his pipe, which Obi-Wan passed down to him.

Rey turns her head and shoots a satisfied grin back at him.

"Indeed you are powerful as the emperor has foreseen" Rey responds as a stunned and confused Luke stares back at her with a weary glance, as the hairs on the back of his neck straighten.

Then, a red cloud of smoke envelops Rey Like a shroud. As the smoke dissipates, her face can be seen yet again as it reveals her true identity-that of supreme leader Snoke.

Snoke, thoroughly enjoying the situation, cackles and laughs, similar to the laughter of Palpatine when he had struck the powerful Yoda in his office.

:pimp:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.