What do you want to see in Episode 8

Driver

We already know we won't literally open with Rey and.luke.

Rian Johnson has said that's how the movie is starting.

So I guess the opening crawl with have a beautiful blue sky behind it and green mountains.

ROTJ opened with the droids AFTER we saw Darth Vader. That's my point

Here's another one. I wanna see Kylo Ren lose his mask somehow and have to get a new one. That and a ponytail variation should do wonders for merchandise. Can you imagine kids telling their parents they need three Kylo Ren dolls in my order to play out the trilogy? One mask and that's it. The TFA dolls are good enough, they don't have to make any new ones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I desperately wanna find that Dracula character in the background during the.city scenes. I'd love to return to an urban setting and I wanna find that Dracula having a.night out!

I desperately wanna find that Dracula character in the background during the.city scenes. I'd love to return to an urban setting and I wanna find that Dracula having a.night out!

Oh sweet lord no. Can you imagine they did that it or even made a CGI guiness?

My guess is that they'll.make.it that those.ghosts had to.move on and it's up.to Luke to be a force ghost now. They'll prolly start implying that Jedi have to sacrifice themselves and it'll be a whole new can of worms debate.

If they do it, what will these ghosts have to say? Why even have ghosts around d if they cant solve anything. I liked the idea a while.back of.kylo talking to an evil ghost Anakin. I dunno.why but I do. I guess it makes the force ghost thing more ambiguous which gives the overall concept of force ghosts more significant

I never liked that Anakin got to be restored to being young and hot after a life of evil, and yet Obi-Wan the truest Jedi ever was stuck being perpetual old forever. I get the idea Lucas had, but it created more questions than it answered.

Either leave it alone, or make both of them young.

Maybe their going to pull a Highlander 2 and Obi-Wan will return to the physical plane!

I agree. Not just Obi Wan, Yoda got shafted in the afterlife by remaining his old self as well. Many were pissed Lucas changed it to Hayden. I was upset because he didn't go all the way with his idea. He half-assed a CGI of Anakin's head on to Shaw's body and left the rest of the scene intact. He should've just had Anakin as he was in the PT with his own clothes, plus a young Obi Wan and Yoda.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.