Ben Solo's Fall to the Dark Side

Darth Wicket

But say wtv you want, if we didn't accept ep7 we wouldn't be talking about it so much. TFA is like a new pair of underwear.at first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of.you. I know once we get to episode 9 well look back to 7 and love it so much more. I know it'll.just ge so much more personal and dark, and looking back to.the cheeky one liners of 7 will be so much more gratifying.

I know, TFA was dark enough. But apparently 8 will be even.darker! Adam driver said so himself

TFA is like when Michael Jordan returned to basketball. He was great in the 80s. Then he retires and we think he's finished forever. Then, he returns trying something which was completely different...and sucked. He even tried acting with a CGI rabbit. Then just when we think he's done for good, he comes out of retirement a second time and wisely returns to what made him great in the first place. HE'S BACK.

That's perfect! TFA is Michael Jordan wearing #45. When he returned his shot was off, he was rusty, young guys were crossing him up and he blew the series against Orlando when he got the ball stolen from him buy Nick effing Anderson. That Jordan sucked. But the fans were so jazzed that he came back that they didn't care. They were just glad to see him on a basketball court again. TFA in a nutshell with Abrams being the #45 jersey.

After watching Shaq and Penny celebrate in Chicago, Jordan worked hard to get back to his old form, ditched 45 and got back wearing 23. Then tore up the league for another 3 titles. Let's hope episodes 8 and 9 are Jordan going back to wearing 23 (ridding itself of Abrams as director) which would make episode 8 the 72-win Bulls.

I'm hoping 8 and 9 have their own stand alone adventures. ESB had its own adventure where say ROTS was just a continuation of AOTC. If EP8 is just TFA continued THEN I will be disappointed.

I'm hoping the casting of bendiciones del Toro is a good sign that 8 will be it's own world. Sure I want the puzzle of the ST to be explained but against the backdrop of its own adventure.

Since they spent so much time with Han I guess the adventure died with him and that 8 embarks us on something all new. Just training with Luke is not enough.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.